Adams' full-time reaction | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams' full-time reaction

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Gary_Wills":1sph2njx said:
Often thought the queen engages in this, how treasonous.

Just one game, there sure as hell better be a good reaction on 20 October, a winable fixture, or the trust fumes are gone.

I recognise all the words you've used but can't get to grips with the order in which you've written them! :think:

Aug 10, 2006
Pottypilgrim":iois0cd7 said:
He started to applaud the fans and was met with a chorus of boos so he stopped applauding and turned away. He waited in the tunnel area until the stadium was almost empty and then made his way down the tunnel. My thoughts were that he didn't actually want to go into the changing room immediately. I think he was gathering his thoughts on what to say and also giving the players the opportunity to reflect on their performance.
booing how dare they should be banned.

Oct 20, 2015
loyal1970":21xfm1vr said:
Pottypilgrim":21xfm1vr said:
He started to applaud the fans and was met with a chorus of boos so he stopped applauding and turned away. He waited in the tunnel area until the stadium was almost empty and then made his way down the tunnel. My thoughts were that he didn't actually want to go into the changing room immediately. I think he was gathering his thoughts on what to say and also giving the players the opportunity to reflect on their performance.

I take it you weren't there.

B

Bonehead

The fact of the matter is some players are only interested in Revs knickers

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
Sep 17, 2003
slingsby_pobble":1d4x943v said:
loyal1970":1d4x943v said:
Pottypilgrim":1d4x943v said:

I was there just back, I'm not one to boo but today was a horror show no guts no idea it's going to b a long season a very long season, on that showing were going down!!!

Oct 20, 2015
plymouth1970":1e7jotgo said:
The fact of the matter is some players are only interested in Revs knickers

Am I the only one confused by this? Who is Rev and what's special about her knickers?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Couldn't see him from the stand. He didn't come over. Assumed he'd rushed down the tunnel as a coward. Either way he needs to fudge off. Today was embarrassing. And he should be ashamed to serve up that. Whatever the fudge that was.

Sep 6, 2006
slingsby_pobble":21aluohp said:
loyal1970":21aluohp said:
Pottypilgrim":21aluohp said:

Think comment
lwas ironic

A

andyr1963

Well that was grim.

Adams getting the "You don't know what your doing chant" after his substitutions. The team getting the "You're not fit to wear the shirt" at full time. (A small minority I know BUT) The booing at full time.

First half of the journey home was covered with "gallows humour" The second half was consolation in that I can have an eff off sized brandy while perusing Pasoti.

Jan 27, 2012
He's done very well since he came here- and with an apparently limited budget.

Treat the man with some respect.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't believe Adams' clapping gesture was sarcastic towards the fans, it's just being interpreted that way because of the situation.

But it was very odd to see Adams alone in the dug out area. The stadium was almost empty and players and officials had long gone. He was strolling around obviously gathering his thoughts and maybe taking time to compose himself before talking to that shambles that we call a team.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":hqekotdo said:
I don't believe Adams' clapping gesture was sarcastic towards the fans, it's just being interpreted that way because of the situation.

But it was very odd to see Adams alone in the dug out area. The stadium was almost empty and players and officials had long gone. He was strolling around obviously gathering his thoughts and maybe taking time to compose himself before talking to that shambles that we call a team.

That all makes sense. Shambles of a team that he signed of course. What is worrying is that you stayed behind for 10 minutes to witness it. Weird

May 1, 2011
gaspargomez":3tekrgcg said:

Yeah how dare those fans boo that heroic hard working performance today. Especially after the great season we are having.

Sep 6, 2006
Bristol Rich":6yunrjub said:
gaspargomez":6yunrjub said:

Yeah how dare those fans boo that heroic hard working performance today. Especially after the great season we are having.

Some people actually applauded it! Unbelievable