Adams' full-time reaction | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams' full-time reaction

May 22, 2006
Balham_Green":2nnm6lpb said:
PL2 3DQ":2nnm6lpb said:
I don't believe Adams' clapping gesture was sarcastic towards the fans, it's just being interpreted that way because of the situation.

But it was very odd to see Adams alone in the dug out area. The stadium was almost empty and players and officials had long gone. He was strolling around obviously gathering his thoughts and maybe taking time to compose himself before talking to that shambles that we call a team.

That all makes sense. Shambles of a team that he signed of course. What is worrying is that you stayed behind for 10 minutes to witness it. Weird

And once again he makes a snidey comment.

I've kept out of it for long enough but today I'm a little bit past caring. So here goes.

You are quite possibly the rudest, most childish, most unintelligent person that has ever used this board. You don't seem to like anybody here and judging by the growing number of people who have you on ignore, the feeling would seem to be almost universally mutual at this point. If the mods had any bollocks between them you'd have been gone long ago, yet here you are lingering like a bad fart, except at least a bad fart is occasionally funny.

I should accuse you of trolling but you literally objected to being called that, so I must assume that you have a genuine attitude problem, and for some reason rather than deal with it like a sensible human being, you've decided that we should bear the brunt of your inadequacy.

I have literally no idea why you even come here, since every single person seems to give you such displeasure. Well it ain't no bed of roses from our position either, trying to make worthwhile contributions to this site only to have YOU come along and spoil every debate with your petulant, uninsightful, witless little one-liners. We've tried putting up with your obvious anger problems, we've tried including you on in-jokes and we've tried accepting you as part of the community. At EVERY. SINGLE. POINT you have thrown it back in our faces with your tedious little digs.

Maybe it is weird watching someone for ten minutes. But do you know what's weirder? Frequenting a message board where almost every single regular sees you as an obtrusive little cretin. Why don't you go somewhere else if you hate everybody so much? You'd fit right in on ATD. Like you, they're dedicated to taking potshots at people on here, like you they're all about as charismatic as a glass of water and like you, they all seem to lack any kind of social skills.

Please just go away. You don't like us, we don't like you.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Balham_Green":1bw0loem said:
PL2 3DQ":1bw0loem said:
I don't believe Adams' clapping gesture was sarcastic towards the fans, it's just being interpreted that way because of the situation.

But it was very odd to see Adams alone in the dug out area. The stadium was almost empty and players and officials had long gone. He was strolling around obviously gathering his thoughts and maybe taking time to compose himself before talking to that shambles that we call a team.

That all makes sense. Shambles of a team that he signed of course. What is worrying is that you stayed behind for 10 minutes to witness it. Weird

Not really. I was sat at the top of the stand and it took an eternity to get out.
I know you're Mr Obnoxious but it didn't work this time.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Lose the next 2 home games and the home crowd will be calling for DAs head on a plate so he might hide for 20 mins before returning to the changing rooms

Feb 12, 2017
cheshiregreen":ebmt4r5e said:
arrythewurzel":ebmt4r5e said:
Could it just be that he was clapping the fans. How does one clap sarcastically. What does that look like. Just kicking a man whilst he’s down.

Bobby Wiliamson did. Away at Crewe he made a double substitution and fans sang "you don't know what you're doing". He applauded the GA.

I'm glad someome else remembered the Bobby Williamson at Crewe thing. Went home fuming after that. We'd lost 3-0 As I recall.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":21jm3g80 said:
Balham_Green":21jm3g80 said:
PL2 3DQ":21jm3g80 said:

Not really. I was sat at the top of the stand and it took an eternity to get out.
I know you're Mr Obnoxious but it didn't work this time.

Thanks for the insult. Charming

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You can join GreenArmy84 in a night off.

Come back when you decide not to wind people up with your childish crap.

Mar 21, 2013
Ham Green":1lqjplmh said:
Balham_Green":1lqjplmh said:
PL2 3DQ":1lqjplmh said:

I've kept out of it for long enough but today I'm a little bit past caring. So here goes.

You are quite possibly the rudest, most childish, most unintelligent person that has ever used this board. You don't seem to like anybody here and judging by the growing number of people who have you on ignore, the feeling would seem to be almost universally mutual at this point. If the mods had any bollocks between them you'd have been gone long ago, yet here you are lingering like a bad fart, except at least a bad fart is occasionally funny.

I should accuse you of trolling but you literally objected to being called that, so I must assume that you have a genuine attitude problem, and for some reason rather than deal with it like a sensible human being, you've decided that we should bear the brunt of your inadequacy.

I have literally no idea why you even come here, since every single person seems to give you such displeasure. Well it ain't no bed of roses from our position either, trying to make worthwhile contributions to this site only to have YOU come along and spoil every debate with your petulant, uninsightful, witless little one-liners. We've tried putting up with your obvious anger problems, we've tried including you on in-jokes and we've tried accepting you as part of the community. At EVERY. SINGLE. POINT you have thrown it back in our faces with your tedious little digs.

Maybe it is weird watching someone for ten minutes. But do you know what's weirder? Frequenting a message board where almost every single regular sees you as an obtrusive little cretin. Why don't you go somewhere else if you hate everybody so much? You'd fit right in on ATD. Like you, they're dedicated to taking potshots at people on here, like you they're all about as charismatic as a glass of water and like you, they all seem to lack any kind of social skills.

Great post, but sadly pointless, he won’t change, clearly trying to make up for something he’s lacking in the real world, you know the type. Everyone has the odd disagreement on here but it’s a daily thing with him, and to then be precious about someone calling him obnoxious after yet another dig from him? Clearly not all there.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Balham_Green":2jen0dms said:
Bristol Rich":2jen0dms said:
gaspargomez":2jen0dms said:
He's done very well since he came here- and with an apparently limited budget.

Treat the man with some respect.

Yeah how dare those fans boo that heroic hard working performance today. Especially after the great season we are having.

Some people actually applauded it! Unbelievable

It's the X Factor, Saturday night TV effect. Clap any old crap and pretend you've had a good time and it'll all be OK

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yes fair play Derek Adams does deserve some respect.

Still doesn’t mean I want him managing my club anymore.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Ham Green":9nvgbdh4 said:
Balham_Green":9nvgbdh4 said:
PL2 3DQ":9nvgbdh4 said:

Post of the funking year.

B

Bonehead

slingsby_pobble":1oxjksi5 said:
plymouth1970":1oxjksi5 said:
The fact of the matter is some players are only interested in Revs knickers

Am I the only one confused by this? Who is Rev and what's special about her knickers?

I’m crying . Stop it , brilliant.

May 16, 2016
Don't_Panic":2itepqxs said:
Ham Green":2itepqxs said:
Balham_Green":2itepqxs said:
PL2 3DQ":2itepqxs said:

Great post, but sadly pointless, he won’t change, clearly trying to make up for something he’s lacking in the real world, you know the type. Everyone has the odd disagreement on here but it’s a daily thing with him, and to then be precious about someone calling him obnoxious after yet another dig from him? Clearly not all there.

Just don't leave bin bags out the night before, cover your pasty n chips if you're sat near the harbour and you should be able to avoid him.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
gaspargomez":3a1q3e86 said:
He's done very well since he came here- and with an apparently limited budget.

Treat the man with some respect.
i respect derek and will respect him more when he does the decent thing by us and resigns.he has done well but some of his mistakes are hurting us all the time now.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":25p32iwv said:
PL2 3DQ":25p32iwv said:

Oxford is a dog of a ground to get out of, I'd rather watch Adams alone for ten minutes than spend that time in the car park going nowhere.

Oct 20, 2015
Balham_Green":clpen40w said:
slingsby_pobble":clpen40w said:
loyal1970":clpen40w said:
Pottypilgrim":clpen40w said:
He started to applaud the fans and was met with a chorus of boos so he stopped applauding and turned away. He waited in the tunnel area until the stadium was almost empty and then made his way down the tunnel. My thoughts were that he didn't actually want to go into the changing room immediately. I think he was gathering his thoughts on what to say and also giving the players the opportunity to reflect on their performance.
booing how dare they should be banned.

I take it you weren't there.

Think comment
lwas ironic

Yeah I did think that a nanosecond after I posted... bit trigger happy last night. Oops. Apologies to all concerned.