Admission price cut for Stanley game | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Admission price cut for Stanley game

Sep 20, 2003
tonycholwell":3pibx87b said:
As a ST holder I am quite happy for this particular occasion to slash the prices.

However, the animosity built up in past seasons to regular discounts for POTD should be a warning not to take the dwindlng number of ST holders for granted.

So, good as a one off, bad as regular event.

:iagree:

Sep 20, 2003
soccerpilgrim":z72gl6sh said:
I'm not moaning at the price cut! The only thing I say is more rewards need to be granted towards ST holders. I think we did a game or two where it was 'bring a friend for free'! More of those please! :greensmile:

I don't agree with this.

I am a season ticket holder and have never seen the benefit to myself of a friend of mine getting in free.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Wozzer Bowden":va4jrr6o said:
soccerpilgrim":va4jrr6o said:
I'm not moaning at the price cut! The only thing I say is more rewards need to be granted towards ST holders. I think we did a game or two where it was 'bring a friend for free'! More of those please! :greensmile:

I don't agree with this.

I am a season ticket holder and have never seen the benefit to myself of a friend of mine getting in free.

Why isn't it beneficial? You have nearly doubled the crowd if you allow people in for free.

R

Rob Thomas

Might be a good idea to spread the word to fans from other clubs coming down on their forums. Should be a great event! :)

Sep 20, 2003
Because the opening line was commenting on more rewards for Season ticket holders going on to quote the friends for free.

edited to explain that this was in answer to soccerpilgrims post.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
I think as a season ticker holder this is excellent news. We really have the chance now to build on the positivity generated from the last home game. 125 Year celebrations, cheap tickets, Fans Reunited 2 and hopefully the Brent deal will be virtually over the line by then. This could be a day for real celebration. I think I'm going to head to the Fans Fest and make a bit of a day of it :stout:

Let's hope for three points too :scarf:

A

Argyle1886

I have a question for those who may know.

The ticket prices have dropped an incredible amount for the stanley game. Will us season ticket holders get a refund on the price drop? I pay Direct Debit.

Cheers,

Al'

Argyle1886":2mqmupzp said:

The ticket prices have dropped an incredible amount for the stanley game. Will us season ticket holders get a refund on the price drop? I pay Direct Debit.

Cheers,

Al'

Why would you want one? Just in case you hadn't noticed the club are in dire straights. They can keep my £2.50!

A

Argyle1886

Leigh Rapson":1da1lr9a said:
Argyle1886":1da1lr9a said:

Cheers,

Al'

Why would you want one? Just in case you hadn't noticed the club are in dire straights. They can keep my £2.50!

U18 ticket, It means I lose out on £5-£6, that can get me from sixth form and back for 2 days? No job, I'd prefer all the money I can get being a tight sixth former :lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
If you've got an U18 season ticket you'll dip out by £4 odd. I've got no problem with the discount as I'm still gaining over the season with my ST. As long as it doesn't became a regular occurrence that's fine. By the way, there is a thread on this subject.

A

Argyle1886

Keepitgreen":u706yveu said:
If you've got an U18 season ticket you'll dip out by £4 odd. I've got no problem with the discount as I'm still gaining over the season with my ST. As long as it doesn't became a regular occurrence that's fine. By the way, there is a thread on this subject.

Thanks for the response :)

Hmm, I don't mind to an extent. Just wondering sometimes if I'd been better off going every other weekend opposed to a 'ST' :doh:

A

Argyle1886

Leigh Rapson":2lv9797g said:
Argyle_4_Life":2lv9797g said:
Wow.

So tempted to post a facepalm picture.
Do it!

The reply doesn't do him any favours.

It's alright for those who have jobs, a few quid may not concern you. Whereas, no job, in education at 18 still and not wanting to sponge off the goverment it does get tight with money at times.

Your reply doesn't help either to be quite honest. Pointless post :doh: