Admission price cut for Stanley game | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Admission price cut for Stanley game

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Argyle1886":2ehq8sd3 said:
U18 ticket, It means I lose out on £5-£6, that can get me from sixth form and back for 2 days? No job, I'd prefer all the money I can get being a tight sixth former :lol:

Yes, I'm sure you'll miss that £3.96 greatly. Almost enough for a Big Mac at McDonalds.

greengenes":3isl0hox said:
Leigh Rapson":3isl0hox said:
Yeah mate, lifes rosey for us working folk!
I mean two kids, a mortgage, council tax, water rates, gas electric, food, insurance, travel, kids clothes, my clothes, the wifes clothes and all other miscellaneous costs!

Your lucky - I live in a shoebox in't middle o road .

Not if you can afford akeron you don't! :shh:

A

Argyle1886

Argyle_4_Life":g11a09t8 said:
Argyle1886":g11a09t8 said:
U18 ticket, It means I lose out on £5-£6, that can get me from sixth form and back for 2 days? No job, I'd prefer all the money I can get being a tight sixth former :lol:

Yes, I'm sure you'll miss that £3.96 greatly. Almost enough for a Big Mac at McDonalds.

Acutally it is enough for a Cheese Burger meal at Maccy D's.. :clap: :thumbup:

May 23, 2011
All he wants to know is whether he can claim his money back, Not these 'witty' comebacks to say how he should let the club keep his money.. He's just asking a question, Bloody hell.. give him some slack

And you could get two chicken mayos and large chips for that money ;)

A

Argyle1886

Leigh Rapson":arzazagr said:
I mean two kids, a mortgage, council tax, water rates, gas electric, food, insurance, travel, kids clothes, my clothes, the wifes clothes and all other miscellaneous costs!

Atleast you've got a job? I'd love a job right now! Maybe I'd be better going on the doll actually? Hmm. Hard decision. :think:

Dec 7, 2006
Agreed. Just out of interest, has any ST holder yet received their " signed, founder member certificate" from Mr Ridsdale for signing up for this season? :whistle: Can't wait to get mine. :roll: :lol:

Personally I think it is a cracking idea from the club, especially for those of us (exiled fans in particular, like me) whose attendance at Home Park has wained in recent weeks. The money I save on one adult and one child ticket will go someway towards paying my petrol bill to get back home. Unfortunately the SWAG contingient, who travel, consists of 3, and 1 of them now has to work on Saturdays and the other has stupidly got himself a girlfriend! so travel costs have increased greatly.

Before anyone has a pop about only attending games when cheap tickets are available I've been a season ticket holder for 20 odd years, all of that time being either exiled in London or Gods own country :crazy: Wales...

Does anyone know if this offer extends to pay on the day asI cannot just nip to the Ticket Office

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
tobysFlag":sv81249w said:
All he wants to know is whether he can claim his money back, Not these 'witty' comebacks to say how he should let the club keep his money.. He's just asking a question, Bloody hell.. give him some slack

You shouldn't ask at all. Different attitudes I guess. As GG said, no effort required, it's a bleddy tap-in.

Sep 20, 2003
By the way I am not against this as a fuller ground is imperative. i don't mind deals for POTD however please do not insult my intelligence by telling me that bring a friend for free is benefiting me.

This is not aimed at anyone on here but the former custodians of our club.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
tobysFlag":2mc5r8jk said:

Argyle 1886 will be wanting free radio commentary next :lol:
Back onto thread...I'm chuffed to bits about the price cut. And i will probably bring both the children with me now. :thumbup:

A

Argyle1886

LG":2tre0y4z said:
tobysFlag":2tre0y4z said:

Argyle 1886 will be wanting free radio commentary next :lol:
Back onto thread...I'm chuffed to bits about the price cut. And i will probably bring both the children with me now. :thumbup:

Already got it! Wuheeeeeey! That's what being on the doll gets you :wave:

My, thank god the taxpayers pay for my 'ST' :D Else, I'd have to work to pay for it.. :doh:

A

Anonymous

greengenes":1gbykpct said:
Leigh Rapson":1gbykpct said:
greengenes":1gbykpct said:
Leigh Rapson":1gbykpct said:

Your lucky - I live in a shoebox in't middle o road .

Not if you can afford akeron you don't! :shh:

Actually Leigh Akkeron have special offers on this Autumn - From only £49 room only per night . Thats a great deal from Akerron Hotels

Verbal warning, I'm getting fed up with you mentioning Akkeron.

Also, any mention of Saltrock is now frowned upon as well.