Argyle at Charlton - match day thread | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle at Charlton - match day thread

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Hearing today that we have 10 injuries. I'm starting to wonder why in every season we are losing so many players to injury. Must be something to do with his training
Whatever his preseason routine is he needs to rip it up and start again after the last two season starts

Aug 4, 2011
moles40":jsx7b4rz said:
Only about 1000 Argyle there,where has our support gone from last game at Chzrlton when their were 3000 ,fans look like they are given up on the team :sad:
Everyone keeps saying, if you insist on wanting to stand and create an atmosphere stay away and go somewhere were standing is permitted. Maybe people are voting with their feet. Failed to sell out the Pompey end a few weeks back too.

Combination of poor performances, results and the constant bickering between argyle fans maybe starting to show

At least anyone wanting to sit today should have been able to get an uninterrupted view of the game

Oct 16, 2016
football-bet-data":3jqzw5p8 said:
moles40":3jqzw5p8 said:
Only about 1000 Argyle there,where has our support gone from last game at Chzrlton when their were 3000 ,fans look like they are given up on the team :sad:
Everyone keeps saying, if you insist on wanting to stand and create an atmosphere stay away and go somewhere were standing is permitted. Maybe people are voting with their feet. Failed to sell out the Pompey end a few weeks back too.

Combination of poor performances, results and the constant bickering between argyle fans maybe starting to show

At least anyone wanting to sit today should have been able to get an uninterrupted view of the game

No bud, last season argyle were on a roll and there was a chance of something

This season.....errrr. Ummmmm...anyway

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
JannerinCardiff":2zxfspuf said:
rsp4":2zxfspuf said:
PilgrimLew":2zxfspuf said:
This is not Adams fault, this is what happens when the manager consistently isn’t backed in the transfer window. Comes to something when teams in league two and the conference have better budgets.

Oh please!! Its all down to DA.

Totally agree, it’s his team .. he’s got a top ten budget.. it’s titally his fault the fact we’re bottom.

We have a top ten budget? When did that happen?

Oct 16, 2016
The-Pilgrim":3ry27xy1 said:
JannerinCardiff":3ry27xy1 said:
rsp4":3ry27xy1 said:
PilgrimLew":3ry27xy1 said:
This is not Adams fault, this is what happens when the manager consistently isn’t backed in the transfer window. Comes to something when teams in league two and the conference have better budgets.

Totally agree, it’s his team .. he’s got a top ten budget.. it’s titally his fault the fact we’re bottom.

Managers quote

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Shankster":drwnxctb said:
The-Pilgrim":drwnxctb said:
JannerinCardiff":drwnxctb said:
rsp4":drwnxctb said:
PilgrimLew":drwnxctb said:

Managers quote

DA has since been quoted in the most recent meeting with the fans that we have a bottom half L1 budget.

So which one is true? Taking all quotes into consideration I think the budget could reasonably be said as a mid table budget I reckon.

Apr 1, 2009
Did Adams actually say 10th best budget? Whilst I am sure he's got a pretty good idea what his rival managers have to spend, to say 10th seems very specific.

Mid table on budgets covers most bases for the manager. He can push that as a positive when he's toeing the party line and defending his boss, or use it as a negative when fans criticise the quality of his signings.

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
The-Pilgrim":1eqyb6aj said:
JannerinCardiff":1eqyb6aj said:
rsp4":1eqyb6aj said:
PilgrimLew":1eqyb6aj said:

News to me as well, distinctly remember Adams constantly complaining about it, then again we must have a huge budget because I’m sure that’s why we can’t keep our key players and are signing released players from clubs at which they’re second choice. Mind boggles.

May 1, 2011
PilgrimLew":iddwqz1h said:
The-Pilgrim":iddwqz1h said:
JannerinCardiff":iddwqz1h said:
rsp4":iddwqz1h said:
PilgrimLew":iddwqz1h said:

News to me as well, distinctly remember Adams constantly complaining about it, then again we must have a huge budget because I’m sure that’s why we can’t keep our key players and are signing released players from clubs at which they’re second choice. Mind boggles.

Which makes you wonder why we have 25 players and we heard crap about needing 2 players for every position.