Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
X Isle":2zjcxomp said:
PL2 3DQ":2zjcxomp said:
Is this the first manager we've had who's name nearly spells 'Argyle' as an anagram?

Or in full .... ARgYLE WON. Surely a merchandising opportunity? :)
Serious anagramin', no 'g' :coat:

I’ve always loved Steve Wright, but his serious jockin' has to be the most embarrassing, unfunny thing on national radio, apart from Sara Cox on the drive time show.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":2p02qp89 said:
X Isle":2p02qp89 said:
PL2 3DQ":2p02qp89 said:
Is this the first manager we've had who's name nearly spells 'Argyle' as an anagram?

Or in full .... ARgYLE WON. Surely a merchandising opportunity? :)
Serious anagramin', no 'g'

I’ve always loved Steve Wright, but his serious jockin' has to be the most embarrassing, unfunny thing on national radio, apart from Sara Cox on the drive time show.

Often think that. Steve Wright is a man who has never had to grow up (radio persona) I sincerely hope that he isn't like that in real life.
Good joke by X'y mind, don't lose a good joke in the comments :thumbs:

Meanwhile, back on topic:
Be nice to get some pointers today: What we've got. Where we are. Where we're going. Geddon Ryan!! :scarf:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
It looks as if our Ryan can be a fiery individual. As a player he had 5 Red Cards to his name with the final one coming at Home Park, just 15 months ago. On 06 January 2018 he was introduced as substitute on the half hour mark. He lasted just 30 minutes, excluding the interval, as he was dismissed by Referee Kettle on the hour mark. The Argyle side was Remi Matthews Oscar Threlkeld (Gary Miller 88) Gary Sawyer Toumani Diagouraga Ryan Edwards Sonny Bradley Antoni Sarcevic David Fox
(Gregg Wylde 88) Ryan Taylor Ruben Lameiras (Jake Jervis 87) Graham Carey. It was Ryan Lowe's 6th and final outing against Argyle and his second at Home Park. Within two weeks of his Home Park appearance he and Ryan Kidd were appointed joint caretakers. He then made just two more substitute appearances before calling time on his playing career.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PAFCJames86":bxekdole said:
Some of the things I'm reading on here :facepalm: .

Let me assure you their is a lot of work being done already, Ryan Is bringing his analyst with him and him and his team are already working on players. As I mentioned before Ryan was announced he is delighted to be here, all this nonsense of he doesn't is laughable. He's so impressed with the club and signed this deal a long time ago, weeks before the announcement.

Look forward to a good season, you will see some interviews next week im sure.
You got that one right 2 weeks ago. Jimmy Dickinson according to a new thread. Any other snippets?