Argyle in Administration??? | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle in Administration???

A

Anonymous

John_Lloyd":g3z4rntw said:
Pay Day - It's today, isn't it?

Yeah it is John.

It's also a Tuesday.

Is there a point to this post?

Have you something to tell us?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
IJN":11rt0z4u said:
John_Lloyd":11rt0z4u said:

Yeah it is John.

It's also a Tuesday.

Move along nothing to see here, have spoken to 3 ifferent people at the club - employed in various positions and all have been paid, correctly and on time.

Too many doom merchants, stirring or people being fed duff info around here

bubba":28klcdwv said:
IJN":28klcdwv said:
John_Lloyd":28klcdwv said:

Yeah it is John.

It's also a Tuesday.

Move along nothing to see here, have spoken to 3 ifferent people at the club - employed in various positions and all have been paid, correctly and on time.

God bless Risdales cash eh?? :lol:

mrrapson":1ks531po said:
bubba":1ks531po said:
IJN":1ks531po said:
John_Lloyd":1ks531po said:

Yeah it is John.

It's also a Tuesday.

God bless Risdales cash eh?? :lol:

Don't even joke that!!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Move along nothing to see here, have spoken to 3 ifferent people at the club - employed in various positions and all have been paid, correctly and on time

seems to answer your question JL

A

Anonymous

Sorry John, did you think that was aimed at you?

Hell no? Whatever gave you that idea?

I apologise for any misunderstanding.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
John there is no doubt we have been sailing close to the wind, I along with many others have been very concerned by it.

I was merely stating that the staff I know have been paid, in full and on time - in no way was I referring to you as being mis informed etc but I think we both know your post was one of inneundo and lets be honest here, you have not been backward in coming forward lately about spreading the word wether it be good or bad.
I'm not knocking you for that, it is and always will be part and parcel of football but in the interest of fairness I think the record (this month at least) needed putting straight.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Hey, stick together Argyle fans.

This is no time for in fighting, we should be making the Board answer our questions not each other.

A

Anonymous

Problem is CG, the main man, Keith Todd, seems averse to answering any question in a proper manner.

Maybe it's the Kagami rollicking, but from what I've read, he dodges everything.

To me, as much as Toddy avoids the proper answers, John avoids the proper questions.

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

H

Half-Time-Pasty

IJN":2celwx6l said:
What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

There are already some on here rushing to the medicine cabinet to end it all. Being blunt and honest about the situation will probably send them towards the light!

But I agree with you, Journo's and those that can ask the questions need to do their jobs and ask the bloody questions!

Apr 1, 2009
Pleased to hear (providing it's true) that all the staff have been paid on time. Perhaps the question might be asked whether external bills are being settled as promptly.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Its a sad reflection of the times that in all sincerity the question is asked at all.

Its an even sadder reflection that sometimes the answer is returned in the negative.