Argyle in Administration??? | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle in Administration???

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
pontypoolgreen":2jb6zsdn said:
What money problems??

Old news.

Not that old :(

But perhaps a smokescreen for the rather more important action of seperating the club from its ground.

Perhpas Todd would like to reflect and spell out exactly where that leaves Argyle as a football club and how exactly it will survive financially.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
I know something... But in traditional Pasoti style I am not going to tell anyone else. I am going to let them sweat so I can feel superior and important. If you're lucky I may from time to time hint at something which will get people even more hyped up (but without actually giving anything away). Eventually what I know will be printed in the paper anyway and I will claim that this news is what I was hinting at. Nobody will ever know for sure whether it was or not.

8) :roll:

A

Anonymous

Tavypilgrim":24ua5k7t said:
I know something... But in traditional Pasoti style I am not going to tell anyone else. I am going to let them sweat to I can feel superior and important. If you're lucky I may from time to time hint at something which will get people even more hyped up (but without actually giving anything away). Eventually what I know will be printed in the paper anyway and I will claim that this news is what I was hinting at. Nobody will ever know for sure whether it was or not.

8) :roll:

:lol: Don't forget the ..... :wink:

A

Anonymous

John_Lloyd":1h9zp4da said:
Careful now, XmasTree.

Ian may not approve of the question.

Don't be sarcastic John, leave that to me. :)

I think you missed the point.

Xmastree had the balls to ask a question, you didn't.

See the difference, dead easy, it's just the delivery.

A

Anonymous

xmastree":3r0drhau said:
Pleased to hear (providing it's true) that all the staff have been paid on time. Perhaps the question might be asked whether external bills are being settled as promptly.

Bleddy good question that.

It's disgusting if the players, who get paid ridiculous amounts, or rather some of them do, and yet the Butcher, Baker or Candlestick maker go begging.

Let's hope, if finances have been sorted, like Ponty seems to be suggesting, they are properly sorted.

I have been embarrassed over the last few months, which what I have been hearing from people that have been owed money.

A

Anonymous

Now what was it you told me at the Huddersfield game Paul?

<Nudge is as good a wink>