Argyle v Leicester City - the build up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Leicester City - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• The Pilgrims

Votes: 34 19.3%
  • The Foxes

Votes: 89 50.6%
  • It will be a draw

Votes: 53 30.1%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2023
The manager wasn't worried about my health when I played in the PYC League, changing under the hedge at Ernesettle Lane. And I had had to rush from playing for the school team in the morning. If it rained you got wet and so did your clothes.But Maresca needn't worry. I was 15 then and I'm 76 now. 😁
I too played morning and afternoon,morning for Saltash Gramamar School,Plympton had Keith Etheridge and Dave Underhay and in the afternoon for Torpoint Athletic.We paled Argyle at Harpers beat them and then watched the league game

Reactions: memory man

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I too played morning and afternoon,morning for Saltash Gramamar School,Plympton had Keith Etheridge and Dave Underhay and in the afternoon for Torpoint Athletic.We paled Argyle at Harpers beat them and then watched the league game
So was Harpers an open pitch prior to the training ground being established in the mid-70s?

Jul 20, 2021
They haven't beaten us at Home Park since 1965, which was a League Cup fixture. Gordon Banks was in goal for them that day. Their last league win here was 10 years before that, in 1955.