Argyle v Oxford match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Oxford match thread

Jun 27, 2019
Oxford should have scored again. Watts tries the offside trap but cocks it up and we were extremely lucky the Oxford player blazed his shot over the bar.

Wake up Argyle!

Aug 17, 2005
Martin_Brock":29zx0pxe said:
Realise I stand no chance of watching Argyle play live this season so invested in a half season ticket for Harrogate Town (it's 3.5 miles from mine). Excellent investment so far as we got nine whole minutes play tonight (including a good opener for Harrogate) before the ref abandoned it due to an icy pitch. All very frustrating. Let's hope Argyle can get a win at least tonight.

M

Harrogate hasn't changed done my basic training there early 70s always snow and ice this time of year. Football changed a lot one of our lads used to play for them on a saturday

Jun 27, 2019
Oxford are currently controlling the match and we're playing on the counter. It's looking like a matter of time until they score.

Aug 15, 2015
Oxford trying to claim penalties for breathing on them. Over the top the amount of times they are dropping down.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
The difference between us. and Oxford looks like the dominant centre backs. They are winning everything pumped up as we cannot play from the back. The same centre backs are Oxford's main threat from set pieces.

This is a game for Nouble as we need to hold the ball up front. Apart from Camara it also shows we need more muscle and presence across the team.

Lowe needs to change this up very quickly

Aug 15, 2015
I think we need to file a missing person's report for two individuals - Danny Mayor & Lewis MacLeod. Last seen around 8.20pm. What are they doing? Just totally missing.

Jun 27, 2019
Ponty":ku37yw0m said:
What subs would you make in Lowe's position?

We need more muscle against their big CBs. I'm not a fan of Nouble but it's a case of horses for courses.

If this game carries on as it is we're going to lose.