Argyle v Rochdale Match Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Rochdale Match Thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Substitution, Plymouth Argyle. Byron Moore replaces George Cooper because of an injury.

Jul 29, 2010
Doyley43":3rbinwsf said:
Doyley43":3rbinwsf said:
We were playing well a few weeks back with Watts Opoku and Watts. I would bring them both on now!

The ball looked out to me but play to the flipping whistle

And Aimson I meant

Don't forget Aimson has had a few falling howlers this season too and for me Opoku is far from a natural back 3 defender :(

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
We miss Mayor and we look poor without him! All the people who slag him off for not scoring enough may understand now how important he is to the team

Jul 6, 2005
Why are we playing at walking pace like it's the first pre-season friendly.

Rochdale's back 4 are being given all the time and space they need to bring the ball out without any pressure.

Didn't we learn anything from the 'in your face' approach of the Fleetwood front 3 who harried Argyle continuousl to great effect.

Oct 20, 2015
You have to look at Wootton and Canavan for their whole Argyle records. They started poorly under Adams but grew and I'm pretty sure each has had a MoM last season. So the problem is inconsistency rather than outright lack of skill.

Tonight it's hard to disagree with those calling for a transfer. There were those of us calling for an upgrade in the summer because we suspected they wouldn't be good enough for L1. One would hope it's on RL's 'To Do' list but I get the feeling there's nothing left in the kitty.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Please get Camara on for one of these central midfielders. Or Mayor with the sh1ts would be preferable on this evidence

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
oldage":nck5dk8m said:
I hope those crowing about our home form are happy!

Says the bloke who has spent weeks slating Mayor for not scoring, but we're totally absent in midfield without him.

Mar 4, 2004
We need to hear the smashing of tear cups at half time, far too passive and we never win a second ball.

Jan 27, 2012
slingsby_pobble":3bi8djh1 said:
You have to look at Wootton and Canavan for their whole Argyle records. They started poorly under Adams but grew and I'm pretty sure each has had a MoM last season. So the problem is inconsistency rather than outright lack of skill.

Tonight it's hard to disagree with those calling for a transfer. There were those of us calling for an upgrade in the summer because we suspected they wouldn't be good enough for L1. One would hope it's on RL's 'To Do' list but I get the feeling there's nothing left in the kitty.

Used to be sh1te but now they’re alright ?

Im not convinced.

jb2339

✅ Evergreen
Apr 16, 2013
The commentator is shocking. He’s got the wrong player atleast 4 times. He didn’t realise we were down to 10 men for 3-4 mins with Cooper off the Pitch injured. He even said throwing for Exeter!

Dec 8, 2019
up_the_line":t9ijfhwt said:
Please get Camara on for one of these central midfielders. Or Mayor with the sh1ts would be preferable on this evidence
At least he wouldn't be double marked then!