Argyle v Rochdale Match Thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Rochdale Match Thread

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Doyley43":m4qjzc8u said:
Doyley43":m4qjzc8u said:
We were playing well a few weeks back with Watts Opoku and Watts. I would bring them both on now!

The ball looked out to me but play to the flipping whistle

And Aimson I meant
The Wooton knockers led by Woodsygreen are out again tonight but Aimson was no better.

Jun 27, 2019
falmouthgreen":38fk6tm5 said:
nO SHOT ON TARGET YET!!! :furious:

We've had two shots on target, both blocked by defenders. George Cooper should have done better with his with the keeper nowhere.

jb2339

✅ Evergreen
Apr 16, 2013
The commentator has got moore and fornah mixed up atleast twice! Why do they change commentator every game! Bring back sparksy

Jul 12, 2016
Nobby":20swpjrh said:
oldage":20swpjrh said:
I hope those crowing about our home form are happy!

Says the bloke who has spent weeks slating Mayor for not scoring, but we're totally absent in midfield without him.
Probably wouldn't have be been any different with him.Reminder we won on Saturday without him. :wave:

Jul 24, 2009
jb2339":27q9xg19 said:
The commentator has got moore and fornah mixed up atleast twice! Why do they change commentator every game! Bring back sparksy
Agreed, I think people are normally too quick to criticise the commentators but he's been poor so far tonight. Sparksy was something else, sadly don't think he could be coaxed back

Jun 27, 2019
jerryatricjanner":sd0wqxof said:
Doyley43":sd0wqxof said:
Doyley43":sd0wqxof said:
We were playing well a few weeks back with Watts Opoku and Watts. I would bring them both on now!

The ball looked out to me but play to the flipping whistle

And Aimson I meant
The Wooton knockers led by Woodsygreen are out again tonight but Aimson was no better.

If you don't think he deserves 'knocking' Jerry then I'm afraid you aren't watching closely enough.