B, B or H? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B, B or H?

Which of the three?

• Brent

Votes: 178 82.4%
  • Buttivant

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • Heaney

Votes: 16 7.4%

• Total voters
M

marin(er)

John Petrie":15z0qoav said:
Marin(er), aka fact man, Heaney WAS NOT the only bidder.

Good day, sir.

money on the table though John.... the difference between a tyre kicker and a buyer...

Go on......bore me, not enough money though. People get away with what they get away with n this world... Aim the anger at BG

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
John Petrie":3vmjw95t said:

Good day, sir.

Far be it to stick up for me to stick up for Marin(er) but the PBs were the only ones to -

(a) Prove funds and
(b) Pay for exclusivity

Buttivant never satisfied (a) and Brent never satisfied (b).

Ok, both (a) and (b) are now looking extremely dubious for well documented reasons, but at the time, you can see why BG chose them.

Don't get me wrong John, Plan B is much more preferable to Plan A!!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
marin(er)":38g6kjlz said:
John Petrie":38g6kjlz said:

Good day, sir.

money on the table though John.... the difference between a tyre kicker and a buyer...

Go on......bore me, not enough money though. People get away with what they get away with n this world... Aim the anger at BG

You're tying yourself in knots. So much anger.

According to the CVA report produced by Guilfoyle there were "six expressions of interest with three of those six expressions leading to firm bids.

Mar 19, 2004
although of course it seems that he has entirely failed to pay the majority of the exclusivity payments....

I'm sure that I read that Brent was expected to be the solution (even that RIsdale and Guilfoyle had dinner with him the night before the deadline) until the last minute emergence of the Irish....this suggests his bid was very real...

by the way, have the Irish gone away or is it just that no one is pretending they exist any more...? there seems to be a growing acceptance and openness about Heaney being the preferred bidder (not just a development advisor to the PBs)

M

marin(er)

PL2 3DQ":3c77c4ms said:
marin(er)":3c77c4ms said:
John Petrie":3c77c4ms said:

Good day, sir.

According to the CVA report produced by Guilfoyle there were "six expressions of interest with three of those six expressions leading to firm bids.

There could have been 100for all that it's worth but money on the table counts, especially in these hard times. Cash is not sitting around in buckets at the moment....

if you strip the Brent proposition down he was wanting to sell the 'ground', minus of course a nice little plot or two, back to the council. He then gives the club back to 'the people'. Where was his money going into the club then? He was going to cherry pick and walk away and call it stabilisation....

M

Marcus The Green

marin(er)":203vyhpl said:
There could have been 100for all that it's worth but money on the table counts, especially in these hard times. Cash is not sitting around in buckets at the moment....

if you strip the Brent proposition down he was wanting to sell the 'ground', minus of course a nice little plot or two, back to the council. He then gives the club back to 'the people'. Where was his money going into the club then? He was going to cherry pick and walk away and call it stabilisation....

Haven't you said in previous posts that we don't know enough about any of the bids or individuals involved??

M

marin(er)

Marcus The Green":31fksxzd said:
marin(er)":31fksxzd said:

Haven't you said in previous posts that we don't know enough about any of the bids or individuals involved??

I have indeed. but there are a hell of a lot of people that have done that to the PB so let's do it with the Brent (non)bid shall we

Mar 2, 2008
PL2 3DQ":1xf21dro said:
marin(er)":1xf21dro said:
John Petrie":1xf21dro said:

Good day, sir.

:iagree:

Amusing to watch though. :) :lol:

L

Lord Tisdale

marin(er)":sdbdy291 said:
John Petrie":sdbdy291 said:

Good day, sir.

£300K instead of a million and no sign of the final payment. Okay so not tyre kicker, maybe the equivilant of an AA inspection. Meanwhile everyone goes unpaid, players leave and the fanbase lacks confidence to buy ST's. The Heaney deal is the best one for PR & BG, that is why it is being pursued to the exclusion of all others.

You do a lot of good work for PR & BG and are prepared to do this for nothing. So you should definitely be on the payroll.

L

Lord Tisdale

marin(er)":3rlr5w2e said:
Hijacking threads? It's all about opinions. The only wedge being driven is the absolute blind charge against Heaney and Ridsdale who I will maintain have actually done nothing wrong (prepare for not paid staff etc....) The club was so far down the pan it was dead.

Man you are relentless and as an outside observer it is not really my place to teach you Cornish how to suck eggs, but in the absence of your ever giving credence to what would seem to be the obvious, have a look at the vote on this thread which you have once more infested with the same old monotonous regurge of your belly up position.

Whether either Heaney or the Riddler have done anything wrong will come out, either in a Cardiff court come the end of the month, or via some investigation into the demise of Cornish Homes or the unbelievably biased way in with the Administration of PAFC has been run, the latter two being the preserve of professional bodies I suspect little will emerge into the public domain.

That is really secondary to your pathetic surrender monkey position regarding the choices which face you as a club, to sit there behind the keyboard that you appear to be strapped to day in day out, repeating the same mantra, oh no, it's too hard, we need a genius like the Riddler to save us because nobody who actually feels anything for the club could match his skill set, well that is palpably laughable. The Ridsdale record, Barnsley, nightmare, Leeds, nightmare, Cardiff, nightmare, three clubs taken to the brink and only saved when even bigger sharks came out to play and gobbled up that particular incarnation of Riddler the Tiddler. In his latest jaunt he took the thick end of one and a half million out of Cardiff, an interesting point as he never appears to have invested one penny of his own money into any of these schemes, then dumped that management company screwing the taxpayer for nearly four hundred thousand pounds into the bargain.

Do you really think he is doing it out of the goodness of his heart ?

Do you really think that once he has gained the ultimate control, a position he has not been in previously, that he will not syphon every available penny out of your ailing club, irrespective of the damage that would be doing to its future ?

For the sake of the very soul of the club you say you support wake up and smell the excrement you are stirring, take a glance at the poll, the vast majority of those who could be bothered to vote say No to the Axis of Evil, ok, it's not the whole electorate, but it has just got to be a pretty representative sample of the more thoughtful and articulate of the breed.

The Plan B being looked at is pretty much how those of us up the road wanted to see it happen, obviously excluding the views of our own little band of 'Zoo Cornerites', run by fans, for the benefit of the fans and thereby the long term benefit of the club. I simply refuse to believe that from the input I have read on this site over the last few months there is not at the very least sufficient will and ability to get the job done, you've left it bleds late, but I have always been a bit of a devotee of the last ditch tackle.

Now, with due appreciation of the anonymity afforded me by the Data Protection Act, I should just like to say:-

"GEDDON YOU JANNERS"

O

oggyale

This is the latest quote from Brent in today's Herald.

The Akkeron Group chief said he was "delighted" to answer fans' calls to meet, but stressed there would be '' no guarantee" he could still rescue the club

B

bandwagon

marin(er)":22rmimb4 said:
Hijacking threads? It's all about opinions. The only wedge being driven is the absolute blind charge against Heaney and Ridsdale who I will maintain have actually done nothing wrong (prepare for not paid staff etc....) The club was so far down the pan it was dead. It all takes time...... The plan B will forever be a wedge and no one sees it... No matter what happens from now, no matter how well we do as a team etc. there will always be 'the plan b would have been better brigade'. The deal is done! I accept that a fallback is good to have but it's already being dressed up as if it is plan A.. The wedge is being driven by people not accepting the truth, Heaney WAS the only bidder and he got it. plan B should have been put into place months ago then things might have different. And no, I'm not on the bloody payroll!!!

Your whole attitude in text has probably alienated more wavering fans on this site than any other - you seem to want to pummel people into submission rather than take a road that nurtures them to your way of thinking!!

I wonder how many fans you have impressed to take those extra seats your lot will need?

I'm not impressed!!