B.W.P | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B.W.P

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Gareth Nicholson":1thhaxza said:
TPG Extreme":1thhaxza said:
After speaking to him last night, i feel he will defiantly be gone, however from what he said its the club that wants him gone hes more then happy to stay to the end of the season, he seemed genuine when saying it too.

I'm sure he is. A club that doesn't have to pay a fee for him would, I imagine, be in more of a position to pay a bigger signing on fee and greater salary.

He appears to have had sound advice from his agent [unfortunately for Argyle]

M

MoistVonLipwig

It may also be a case of another club not being willing/able to match his current wages?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Quintrell_Green":12rebkjc said:
Gareth Nicholson":12rebkjc said:
TPG Extreme":12rebkjc said:
After speaking to him last night, i feel he will defiantly be gone, however from what he said its the club that wants him gone hes more then happy to stay to the end of the season, he seemed genuine when saying it too.

I'm sure he is. A club that doesn't have to pay a fee for him would, I imagine, be in more of a position to pay a bigger signing on fee and greater salary.

He appears to have had sound advice from his agent [unfortunately for Argyle]

And used the same tactic when signing for us, no transfer fee therefore bigger wages and signing on fee.

I would love him to stay and feel he genuinely could be the person to get us out of this league but as ever money talks as does reputations and ours as a club is poor to the footballing world at present

C

charlee

Southampton Linked with B.W.P = £500,000

Hopefully true and with the 200,000 from Noone would only leave around 60,000 left to repay the HMRC

Feb 29, 2008
ElDuderino":1pj3yav7 said:
Just hope that if he does go, it's to a League One club as i've got him to be Top Scorer this year!!

Yeh well lets all hope your okay then Dude.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
charlee":2juobpia said:

Hopefully true and with the 200,000 from Noone would only leave around 60,000 left to repay the HMRC

Not sure he would go back there.

Feb 29, 2008
Emu":2ndmgijz said:
charlee":2ndmgijz said:

Not sure he would go back there.

Not the last of the nonsense we will see posted here in the next 4 weeks either.

S

Steve Bond

charlee":1jl7w912 said:

Maybe this is why they are talking £80k for Bolasie, 3 players gone and HMRC paid, we could then hold on to the rest, release Maclean, Seip & Timar to free up the budget, bring in a couple of nominal fee players from the lower leagues and we are all set.

Until March, when we need a further £3million. :x

C

charlee

Greenbondy":2urcelwx said:
charlee":2urcelwx said:

Maybe this is why they are talking £80k for Bolasie, 3 players gone and HMRC paid, we could then hold on to the rest, release Maclean, Seip & Timar to free up the budget, bring in a couple of nominal fee players from the lower leagues and we are all set.

Until March, when we need a further £3million. :x

£3million huh wtf! if thats true we are f*ked

Dec 7, 2008
Unless he is a liar he told me he wants to stay but the club is in a bad way financialy to put it another way!

I hope he stays as he has been scoring the goals and I think given more time will score more goals !!

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
plymouthnick":1vxgolwo said:
Unless he is a fibby wibby teller he told me he wants to stay but the club is in a bad way financialy to put it another way!

I hope he stays as he has been scoring the goals and I think given more time will score more goals !!

He wants too stay ............ pretty well known fact
The club is in a bad way financially ..... pretty well known fact
Hes been scoring goals ...... pretty well known fact
Given more time he will score more ........ pretty well obvious

Talk about stating the obvious

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
greenmarc":14wj99jh said:
plymouthnick":14wj99jh said:
Unless he is a fibby wibby teller he told me he wants to stay but the club is in a bad way financialy to put it another way!

He wants too stay ............ pretty well known fact
The club is in a bad way financially ..... pretty well known fact
Hes been scoring goals ...... pretty well known fact
Given more time he will score more ........ pretty well obvious

Talk about stating the obvious

You certainly did.