B.W.P | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B.W.P

T

Tim Chown

Arch Stanton":2bntad30 said:
BWP is on £8K a week plus bonuses I heard that from the man himself.

Ah, that explains the £4,000,000 'other operating costs', no one expected him to get 12 goals!

Sep 1, 2006
If they get significant investment we might keep Noone. But BWP simply isnt on League 1 wages so I think its a certainty we wont see him here post January. For an undisclosed fee :)

A

Anonymous

He told Oddball he'd be off in January at the sponsors lunch last week.

<I hope I can mention that without being accused of name dropping>

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
So 150k for Noone, 300k for BWP and around 11k off the weekly wage bill.

At least that means we will have a club to support.

Question is will the likes of Clark and Patterson come in and be able to keep us midtable?

Feb 29, 2008
ElDuderino":2m5fjpdi said:
So 150k for Noone, 300k for BWP and around 11k off the weekly wage bill.

At least that means we will have a club to support.

Question is will the likes of Clark and Patterson come in and be able to keep us midtable?

And will the 4000 fans who turn up to see the quality on offer keep us in business for another 12 month's? I doubt it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He is a 750k player.

I know he is out of contact in the summer and we need cash but lets atleast have a freaking backbone and have the balls to reject these insulting bids of 150/250/300k .

Noone is a 500k player and there should be a long list off add on's into the selling clause because this lad will go far.

Mar 2, 2008
Tugboat":2hl38ko0 said:
He is a 750k player.

I know he is out of contact in the summer and we need cash but lets atleast have a freaking backbone and have the balls to reject these insulting bids of 150/250/300k .

Noone is a 500k player and there should be a long list off add on's into the selling clause because this lad will go far.

That's as maybe, and I do agree he could fetch such a value in a normal scenario but we are not in the position of strength to make our own valuations.

Feb 29, 2008
Plympton Pong":1wm2964e said:
Tugboat":1wm2964e said:
He is a 750k player.

That's as maybe, and I do agree he could fetch such a value in a normal scenario but we are not in the position of strength to make our own valuations.

Depends how many clubs are interested.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
argyleiggy":1yfzoeko said:
Plympton Pong":1yfzoeko said:
Tugboat":1yfzoeko said:
He is a 750k player.

No we are not but we can have an influence by publicy rejecting low bids for the leagues top scorer.

Why not release to the media that BWP can go for say 750k, not a penny less. Let us be in some sort of control of the deal. If he doesnt go then its a gamble worth taking because the guy will score goals that may well turn this club around.

I'd still like to see him sign a new 12 month contract with a fee release clause in it to force the poachers in July coming forward and making a bid.

Aug 22, 2006
Tugboat":1vdjx045 said:
argyleiggy":1vdjx045 said:
Plympton Pong":1vdjx045 said:
Tugboat":1vdjx045 said:
He is a 750k player.

No we are not but we can have an influence by publicy rejecting low bids for the leagues top scorer.

Why not release to the media that BWP can go for say 750k, not a penny less. Let us be in some sort of control of the deal. If he doesnt go then its a gamble worth taking because the guy will score goals that may well turn this club around.I'd still like to see him sign a new 12 month contract with a fee release clause in it to force the poachers in July coming forward and making a bid.

Exactly!

Feb 29, 2008
MAZZA26":adqi22kp said:
Tugboat":adqi22kp said:
argyleiggy":adqi22kp said:
Plympton Pong":adqi22kp said:
Tugboat":adqi22kp said:
He is a 750k player.

Why not release to the media that BWP can go for say 750k, not a penny less. Let us be in some sort of control of the deal. If he doesnt go then its a gamble worth taking because the guy will score goals that may well turn this club around.I'd still like to see him sign a new 12 month contract with a fee release clause in it to force the poachers in July coming forward and making a bid.

Exactly!

We need some kind of plan that keeps him here until the summer, we are doomed to league 2 and more drop in revenue and certain admin. then if not.

B

brrrrap

bwp will go for a big sum. hes in the form of his career! and his playing in a team that is not playing well as a team.