B.W.P | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B.W.P

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Unless he want's to stay until the summer, it is very likely he'll be sold and I doubt it'll be for very much, for reasons already stated.

Lets also not forget, he's probably one of the highest earners (if not the highest earner) at the club so they'll be looking to offload his wages.

:(

Mar 7, 2009
The plan is to seek investment so we can pay the tax man and keep Noone and BWP for a push for promotion.

If we can't find investment, then those two will be sold.

A

Arch Stanton

pilgrim_pete":13rd33em said:
The plan is to seek investment so we can pay the tax man and keep Noone and BWP for a push for promotion.

This investment better be good because BWPs wages are in the region of £200+K alone till June!

argyle_dude":39gt1omd said:
weeksy":39gt1omd said:
Lies, he's worth more for a start.

he has a bad injury record and his contract is up at the end of the season and argyle have to sell. Sounds about right as an oprning bid. Argyle will counter and they'll meet somewhere in the middle

He's still carrying a knee injury. Could affect any transfer but doubtfull when he's scoring for fun.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
To those thinking BWP could command a figure any higher than 300k with a) the predicament we're in and b) the fact he's out of contract in the summer - you're having a laugh, right?

The depreciation of a player 6 months away from the end of his contract is huge! Add to the mix that we're in no position to refuse a 'decent' offer, and I don't even think we'll get 300k for him

The only hope I see is that the board decide to refuse bids and keep him, hoping he can fire us to promotion, and then probably leave for nothing in the summer - that's the gamble I'd like to see taken.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think the only gamble we can make is too offer BWP a 12 month extension.

Fend off the cheap bids next month or if we dont get what we want for him we live with a high earner for another year.

A gamble worth taking for the leagues top scorer in my eyes.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
John Petrie":2fujagq8 said:
Arch Stanton":2fujagq8 said:
pilgrim_pete":2fujagq8 said:

This investment better be good because BWPs wages are in the region of £200+K alone till June!

Are you saying that he is on £8k plus a week?

Yes he is

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Tugboat":56t3syvz said:
John Petrie":56t3syvz said:
Arch Stanton":56t3syvz said:
pilgrim_pete":56t3syvz said:

Are you saying that he is on £8k plus a week?

Yes he is

I'm pretty sure that Todd said at the time that the total package for BWP was worth around £1m.

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
Can't do one of these link things, but in the Daily Mail's sport section today, they have highlighted BWP, following his two goals on Saturday. The Sportsmail valuation of BWP is £700,000!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
hamzie":2i3dijma said:
Can't do one of these link things, but in the Daily Mail's sport section today, they have highlighted BWP, following his two goals on Saturday. The Sportsmail valuation of BWP is £700,000!

Link thingy

Mar 7, 2009
hamzie":ixkz4n2q said:

article-0-0C75B834000005DC-7_634x519.jpg

EDIT - Sorry monkey, didn't see your post :)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
pilgrim_pete":o2sfmsxr said:
hamzie":o2sfmsxr said:

article-0-0C75B834000005DC-7_634x519.jpg

EDIT - Sorry monkey, didn't see your post :)

Waaaaaaaay too slow PP!! :)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
would pay off argyle's tax bill nicely would 700K...plus if BWP waits until the summer...there will be a hundred if not a thousand players looking for new clubs...its in BWP's interests and indeed Argyle's money wise...to go....so in january I fully expect au revoir BWP

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
An agent that uses Twitter has said one top Argyle player has agreed a deal with Brighton; rumours are it is BWP..