Band wagon jumpers | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Band wagon jumpers

Oct 16, 2016
Imagine that life though, just for a minute or two?

It must be like Ronnie Biggs felt after applying for his first senior citizens rail card

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
GreenArmy1984":7egjcdf0 said:
Andy_S":7egjcdf0 said:

Defo not one of those!

Why post what you did then Paul? You don’t have to post what games you are and are not going to especially on a thread like this where people have lost their heads over your attendance. It’s only going to wind people up.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
I still don't understand why booking annual leave to watch Fleetwood, would make someone a better fan than choosing to book their annual leave for Portsmouth.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
PlymOdi":36tee0yw said:
I still don't understand why booking annual leave to watch Fleetwood, would make someone a better fan than choosing to book their annual leave for Portsmouth.

Neither does anyone else other than Balham Green.

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
I won't be there on Saturday because I am a Band Wagon Jumper with a conscious. I cannot possibly attend any match because I am not a good enuff supporter . . . . or is it because I cannot be arsed to get up at 5.00am, drive 280 miles, take the wrath of the Steamess, abandon my kids, leave the garden undone, neglect guitar practice, not walk the dog . . . Hmm! I am confused . . . . .

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Martin_Brock":ih2uc4fa said:
Who is the longest serving member? Apart from admin, it's Steve_Barrie:

memberlist.php?sk=c&sd=a

You can then sort on joining date. I'm 106. I had been reading/posting for a few years before my official joining date though. I remember when a notification of every single post would come through to my Yahoo inbox!

M

839 on that list - Happy with that!

May 16, 2016
Doyley43":1eol6jfv said:
Martin_Brock":1eol6jfv said:

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/memberlist.php?sk=c&sd=a

You can then sort on joining date. I'm 106. I had been reading/posting for a few years before my official joining date though. I remember when a notification of every single post would come through to my Yahoo inbox!

M

I wonder if the list includes all incarnations of a poster ? A version of me used these boards in the earlier days. There was a big clear out a while ago of people that hadn't posted much. One of my previous memberships went in that one. I've had to rejoin a few times after forgetting not only my passwords, but also who I was on here !

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
Guiri Green":3ktmbyub said:
Doyley43":3ktmbyub said:
Martin_Brock":3ktmbyub said:

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/memberlist.php?sk=c&sd=a

M

I wonder if the list includes all incarnations of a poster ? A version of me used these boards in the earlier days. There was a big clear out a while ago of people that hadn't posted much. One of my previous memberships went in that one. I've had to rejoin a few times after forgetting not only my passwords, but also who I was on here !

Yes, I had to rejoin in 2005 after a my account disappeared after an upgrade or summat? 453rd though, not bad!