Band wagon jumpers | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Band wagon jumpers

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ham Green":2yaxmsih said:
Going to my first game this season on Saturday, so is there like a naughty step I have to sit on or can I just turn up and buy a regular ticket like all the proper fans?

You must not go Hammy!! You know it is wrong!! :furious:

Maybe you can go but you have to face the wall? ;)

(Enjoy mate ... enjoy!! that is what it is all about really!! :scarf: :lol: )

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, that's a new list.

The longest user that I know on here is Barrie Davies, but there's a few others as well.

Gaddy comes on very occasionally and he's the Father of Pasoti,

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Before. It went mad on the day of the game and the days after.

The background matched the Wembley strip for a while.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Ham Green":3hy7tgx1 said:
Going to my first game this season on Saturday, so is there like a naughty step I have to sit on or can I just turn up and buy a regular ticket like all the proper fans?

You're one of the most important one's. New money for the club that's not normally there.

I've only done one game this season due to work and ill health.

Oct 16, 2016
Ponty":26iapz75 said:
Ham Green":26iapz75 said:

You're one of the most important one's. New money for the club that's not normally there.

I've only done one game this season due to work and ill health.
Boooo hiss, beelzebub

May 16, 2016
Ham Green":22x80dna said:

You'll have to have a sticker on your coat, but otherwise, you'll be free to roam.

S

spannerj

I'm 35th in that list but I joined way back not long after it started. I seem to remember the board only having about 100 members when I joined. I used to post a bit then but now I only lurk really. I think there was big migration of users to a new set up which I guess happened in 2003.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
really annoyed.. went on superstore site and cant get find a bandwagon jumper anywhere.. searched google and found a Ford Bandwagon for sale in the Plymouth area.. you can get all your wanane apparently it auto tunes to 606 on Saturdays, comes with a free subscription to MUFC programmes so you can get all the ones you missed by not going to Moanchester.

On the Pasoti whose been here longest thing.. membership dates are wrong for the oldies.. I first heard about Pasoti when talking to Gaddy's gran who sat in the mayflower seats behind where i stood on "the paintspot" under the TV gantry.. happy days.. didnt even have a Theatre of Greens back then...

Sep 6, 2006
Ham Green":3fipwwro said:

Can I ask why?