Band wagon jumpers | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Band wagon jumpers

Sep 6, 2006
There are frequent threads on here about Argyle's fickle support and how that limits progress. Unfortunately Paul is just an example, perhaps not a very good one.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Balham_Green":1ng760k1 said:
Daz":1ng760k1 said:
Balham_Green":1ng760k1 said:
GreenArmy1984":1ng760k1 said:
I go whenever possible

Normal get to Atleast 10 Home Games per season

Yes enjoy going to the bigger games

At the end of day .... We Are ARGYLE

35 Years a Pilgrim

So Wimbledon wasn't a big enough game. ?Just asking.

Do you go to every game BG?

Unfortunately circumstances don't allow. But I don't pick and choose according to the opposition. What about you?

Exactly, circumstances don’t allow. And that’s the same for Paul.

I don't go to every game as Saturdays are my busiest day of the week work wise, I do however get to as many games as I can.

I also have a young family, so when I do have a spare couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon I feel like I should spend some time with them before working again on a Sunday.. That doesn’t make my opinion any less important than yours!

It’s up to him how he plans his holiday and which games he watches.

Jul 29, 2010
Balham_Green":29v2gvlc said:
There are frequent threads on here about Argyle's fickle support and how that limits progress. Unfortunately Paul is just an example, perhaps not a very good one.
There are frequent posts on here questioning the allegiance of fellow greens and how that makes them somehow inferior and disqualifies them from opinion. Unfortunately you are making an example of yourself.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Balham_Green":u3paiv51 said:
i don't agree that he is fickle but his posts are very irritating.even though i have him as a "foe" i can still see his posts when another viewer uses his "quote". :banghead:

Sep 6, 2006
X Isle":2phqichn said:
Balham_Green":2phqichn said:
There are frequent posts on here questioning the allegiance of fellow greens and how that makes them somehow inferior and disqualifies them from opinion. Unfortunately you are making an example of yourself.

I have a problem with people who pick and choose games according to the opposition. It DOES make them lesser supporters.

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":qyj0kvsw said:
X Isle":qyj0kvsw said:
Balham_Green":qyj0kvsw said:

I have a problem with people who pick and choose games according to the opposition. It DOES make them lesser supporters.
Hahahaha you need help

May 16, 2016
If it helps, I rarely attend away games but am at the majority of home ones. I commute from Malaga for about half of those.

Luckily, I've no work commitments and am filthy rich. I'm also extremely well endowed.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
I can't believe some of the crap on this thread.

One of our players has testicular cancer. #reality check

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":2w8cr55f said:
Balham_Green":2w8cr55f said:
X Isle":2w8cr55f said:
Balham_Green":2w8cr55f said:

Hahahaha you need help

You should know.

Mar 8, 2016
I not sure bringing up eddy’s situation is needed on this thread to be honest, I do however agree that some crap is being said. Green army 84 coming in for some unnecessary stick by a few who think they’re some kind of argyle super fans. Like a f****ing kids play ground. Calling another green a lesser supporter? Pathetic.

Sep 6, 2006
Army green":4ajzqfj7 said:
I not sure bringing up eddy’s situation is needed on this thread to be honest, I do however agree that some crap is being said. Green army 84 coming in for some unnecessary stick by a few who think they’re some kind of argyle super fans. Like a f****ing kids play ground. Calling another green a lesser supporter? Pathetic.

So explain yourself then clever guy. What makes someone who goes occasionally choosing big games as much a supporter as the die hard week in week out no matter the opposition or weather? It's a simple concept. Doesn’t make them a lesser person just a lesser supporters. Same way as I am a lesser supporter than someone who travels home and away to every game.

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":3np9s794 said:
Army green":3np9s794 said:

So explain yourself then clever guy. What makes someone who goes occasionally choosing big games as much a supporter as the die hard week in week out no matter the opposition or weather? It's a simple concept. Doesn’t make them a lesser person just a lesser supporters. Same way as I am a lesser supporder than someone who travels home and away to every game.
Weird

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":15hosxdd said:
Balham_Green":15hosxdd said:
Army green":15hosxdd said:

So explain yourself then clever guy. What makes someone who goes occasionally choosing big games as much a supporter as the die hard week in week out no matter the opposition or weather? It's a simple concept. Doesn’t make them a lesser person just a lesser supporters. Same way as I am a lesser supporder than someone who travels home and away to every game.
Weird

It's a simple concept. But obviously too much for you.