Big Green Lottery | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
congratulations for the winner of the BGL, I am a pasoti-ite, although not a regular contributor but l won the £12000 a few years ago, I have also won the 50/50 on 4 occasions, l regularly attend the fan fest and when l buy 50/50 tickets l buy them in the fan fest, outside the super store and/or in the lyndhurst, I pay about a tenner each time. I do love conspiracy theories tho. Good luck to anyone that wins the 50/50. After all it’s just a bit of fun and we are supporting our youth.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Daz":dwche14s said:
cheshiregreen":dwche14s said:

I'd be pretty peeved if my man didn't even kick his!

They all started together and, quite quickly, Joe Edwards lobbed his ball into the funnel. Each finalist was allocated a player at random and MIKE PERRY’S ball was allocated to Joe.

Congratulation,Mike.

I understand that the losing finalists will each be offered a consolation ‘prize’.

You’ve got to be in it to win it.

Still to be announced, the monthly £500 winner and a ‘money can’t buy’ prize winner for January.
Also the weekly rollover winner will win £500 if the prize rolls over for the fifth week.

Good luck all!!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
davie nine":ycqrrzxp said:
Daz":ycqrrzxp said:
cheshiregreen":ycqrrzxp said:

I'd be pretty peeved if my man didn't even kick his!

They all started together and, quite quickly, Joe Edwards lobbed his ball into the funnel. Each finalist was allocated a player at random and MIKE PERRY’S ball was allocated to Joe.

Congratulation,Mike.

I understand that the losing finalists will each be offered a consolation ‘prize’.

You’ve got to be in it to win it.

Still to be announced, the monthly £500 winner and a ‘money can’t buy’ prize winner for January.
Also the weekly rollover winner will win £500 if the prize rolls over for the fifth week.

Good luck all!!

Thanks Davie, I saw the video. I was commenting on the player that did not kick his ball, hence not have a chance in the end.

Well done to the winner. :clap:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I now know of FOUR Pasoti'tes that have win the big one.

Perhaps we're a good luck charm.

Plus when you think that the two largest 50/50 winners are on this website as well. :scarf:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
2 more rollover winners announced this week. Mr Leask, from Sidmouth wins £500 after the £100 prize had rolled over for 5 weeks. He also won a a hospitality experience only a few weeks ago.
Mr Cooper from Plymouth has won £100 in the first week of the following rollover.

Feb 27, 2010
My brother in law won the 12k earlier in the year, just before lockdown, and when I last spoke to him he still hadn't received his first 1k instalment, no doubt he will, but, the delay has taken some of the gloss off the win.