Blackpool - points deduction ? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool - points deduction ?

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Maybe a deliberate act to annoy the EFL, no longer officers of Blackpool FC so not likely to be upset if points now deducted? Just a thought from my twisted little Brain. :twisted:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Blackpool have sold over 7,000 tickets for next home game now Oyston gone that's double last home attendance.

Have to acknowledge their fans' boycott which has been so well supported by so many. At last after so long they have been rewarded for their persistence.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Well done the Blackpool supporters. Coventry City are in the poo as well.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Big day for Blackpool tomorrow... decision to be made on whether they have a points deduction.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
@BlackpoolFC
We've now opened up the North side of the East Stand and sold more than 13,000 tickets to Blackpool fans for Saturday's homecoming.

Going to be a great day for them.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Even if Blackpool get the maximum 12 point penalty, they will still be outside the relegation zone (18th I think), and should stay out of it as their form is better than most other teams around there. It will push Argyle up the table (to 13th), but Blackpool would only be 2 points behind. I f they don't get any deduction they will still be 8th, and only an outside chance of the playoffs. Unsure what effect going into administration will have (selling any players etc...), but I think they will stay in L1 for next season either way. As said above, I think the fans will be happy to pay any price.

Coventry face a greater possible penalty - being kicked out of the league. This issue centres on uncertainty about their use of the Ricoh stadium next year, and it is not a mess of their own making. Cov have been homeless before, and had to play their games at Northampton for a while. I expect something similar could be arranged this time if needs be. I can't see them being kicked out.

Jun 26, 2006
Current stance from EFL:
The EFL will continue to work with the club's board to finalise this outstanding matter as quickly as is practically possible," said the EFL statement.

"The EFL board agreed to give the club's board the opportunity to finalise its review of the club's current financial position before making a decision on whether the club is to be regarded as being subject to an insolvency event".

Aug 8, 2014
In other words, the EFL will wait another 6weeks so it won't effect the top or bottom of our league. Appreciate that their is always different scenarios but the EFL continue to fail to take owners to task