Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford)

Sep 6, 2006
All very well saying Bradford were bad because they are bottom of the league.HOWEVER they have recently drawn away twice against high flying Peterborough so perhaps they are not that bad. They had good quality loaneeup front for a start.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Balham_Green":1htf44u7 said:
All very well saying Bradford were bad because they are bottom of the league.HOWEVER they have recently drawn away twice against high flying Peterborough so perhaps they are not that bad. They had good quality loaneeup front for a start.

Ah the customary excuses that all’s not as bad as first feared.

Sep 6, 2006
Tugboat":3p56rnrt said:
Balham_Green":3p56rnrt said:

That's not an excuse that's a fact.

Oct 31, 2015
Balham_Green":4fzzakox said:
Tugboat":4fzzakox said:
Balham_Green":4fzzakox said:

That's not an excuse that's a fact.

BG they also had those well known CBs Mellor and O'Connor in defence (I don't mean to disrespect them just noting how much out of position they were). That's like us playing Moore/Riley and Songo/Fox at CB in the same game.

Both teams were comical in defence but I was too angry to laugh.:)

Both teams I witnessed yesterday will be in the 4th division next year unless something changes radically

Oct 14, 2015
Shankster":291a5wyo said:
Was a Total embarrassment st the back, utterly invisible in the middle (it always is) but is feel sorry for the lads up front

Bradford were hilariously bad, I mean really, really funnily (winingist) bad

I spent near 90 mins pi**ing myself it was so very funny to watch

I wasn't at the game yesterday but have seen extended highlights of the game. Even from watching them on TV it's clear our defence/goalkeeping is absolutely horrendous. Unless new people are brought in we are completed stuffed with relegation a certainty. God knows how many teams like Peterborough or Pompey would put past us at the moment.....

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
samjones":3ouo2e6a said:
#RELEGATIONISNAILEDON

If these posts aren’t trolling, especially after last season’s similar carp, I don’t know what is.

Shut up.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Why did canavan have a "Mellor at Wembley" moment,when it was easier to hoof it away even with his "wrong"foot, for Bradford's second comical goal?

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
gariboldi":11us5zva said:
It's all down to one major error in the close season. We'd be pushing for promotion if we had a defence. We have a Championship attack and a non league defence. Quality was replaced with mediocrity in defence. The players brought in were nowhere near as good as the 3 let go, Bradley, Vyner and Threlkeld. You do that it's going to be a disaster. Anything else about formations, tactics, who's playing, who's not, frankly pales in to insignificance.This grave error needs to be sorted out in January or we go down. The board have to assist then or suffer financially anyway with greatly reduced attendances in Div 2. End of.

And ATS. He was solid in the spell with Diagouraga last season.

Oct 16, 2016
Welwyn Pilgrim":pz36w29t said:
Shankster":pz36w29t said:
Was a Total embarrassment st the back, utterly invisible in the middle (it always is) but is feel sorry for the lads up front

Bradford were hilariously bad, I mean really, really funnily (winingist) bad

I spent near 90 mins pi**ing myself it was so very funny to watch

I wasn't at the game yesterday but have seen extended highlights of the game. Even from watching them on TV it's clear our defence/goalkeeping is absolutely horrendous. Unless new people are brought in we are completed stuffed with relegation a certainty. God knows how many teams like Peterborough or Pompey would put past us at the moment.....

Awful bud, it was embarrassing

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
Missed the match due to work commitments so, (without knowing the score) thought I would read through the synopsis to get a feel for the match. It was only around page 5 that I realised we had not actually lost! So, so, much negativity, the first post sets the tone it seems. A moment to consider and let the emotion cool maybe before posting and some realism.....

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Bradford were awful and probably the worst team I've seen this season, the number of misplaced passes, the number of over hit set pieces, the number of lapses in concentration, they were awful, let's not big them up because they scored a few goals that we gifted on a plate, we should have put them away and most teams with even a half average defence would have on the day.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Bradford were ok - they have some good attacking players. Very naive to claim they’re awful just because they’re currently bottom.

Worst thing about all the senseless, infantile negativity is the constant need for a scapegoat. Now Moore is out of the team it’s Macey. He made 2 good saves leading up to the second goal. Anyone who seriously thinks he should have held either of these (the second was a block ffs) probably doesn’t watch much high level football. It’s unrealistic.

The reason we conceded after his double save was due to non existent marking. Fox (yet again) was nowhere near his man.

We need our midfielders to be sharper and more focused on their defensive duties before we’ll stop conceding.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Justin":3ga1qepa said:
Bradford were ok - they have some good attacking players. Very naive to claim they’re awful just because they’re currently bottom.

Worst thing about all the senseless, infantile negativity is the constant need for a scapegoat. Now Moore is out of the team it’s Macey. He made 2 good saves leading up to the second goal. Anyone who seriously thinks he should have held either of these (the second was a block ffs) probably doesn’t watch much high level football. It’s unrealistic.

The reason we conceded after his double save was due to non existent marking. Fox (yet again) was nowhere near his man.

We need our midfielders to be sharper and more focused on their defensive duties before we’ll stop conceding.

Looks like Fox is your scapegoat.