Build up to Wigan | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Build up to Wigan

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Leo's Grandad":1ivxn7sl said:
I'm hoping for extra time and penalties on Wednesday. A point on Saturday would be good, 3 points would be outstanding.
--and perhaps a few non career ending, but short term (i.e Saturday) debilitating injuries to key players.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Wigan have rested some players tonight at home to Bournemouth including ex Man U player Nick Powell. Obviously worried about the Greens on Saturday.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Old Gunner":39t8i3bs said:
Leo's Grandad":39t8i3bs said:
I'm hoping for extra time and penalties on Wednesday. A point on Saturday would be good, 3 points would be outstanding.
--and perhaps a few non career ending, but short term (i.e Saturday) debilitating injuries to key players.

And a couple of red cards. 3 Wigan bookings in first half

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
May be wrong but suspensions tonight wouldn't be through the system for Saturday.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":i5u4l6jq said:
After tonight's result versus Bournemouth, I am not sure whether Wigan will be knackered for Saturday, or over confident!
I think it will have had some affect. It is not just the match this evening - it is that plus a long coach journey south so quickly afterwards. Sitting around is not the best way to rid yourself of lactic acid deposits. But champions and prospective champions have to overcome these things. I think it is advantage Argyle, if for no other reason than I could never think anything else, no matter what the evidence!

Feb 2, 2007
They are a good team and pretty sure they will go up. We drew with Shrews, Blackburn and only narrowly defeated at Wigan. Yes Wigan recently won 7-0 at Oxford who were top 10 at the time so they can dismantle teams but I think we will give them a gritty, tough game. Draw would be a positive result in this Toumless time.

Dec 3, 2005
Really looking forward to this one - great opposition and Argyle on a roll of 8 games undefeated.

I can see a quick/early goal for Argyle, to set up a barnstorming game :)