Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Jon Back confirmed it's just a formality for Carl to physically sign. He's agreed to stay!

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Keepitgreen":1ipmdzmo said:
Ollieargyle9":1ipmdzmo said:
Rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that the announcement is a possible hacking of the OS.

The Twitter account didn't do the usual build up to the good news, the announcement itself was just the word "This", the article itself is dated 4th July.

Hopefully it's not a false alarm.
It's not the first time that the club have published news at the weekend and dated it for the Monday. I don't think there's any hacking here.

Hacking or an accidental announcement, to me it doesn't look like it was planned to be announced today that's for sure.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ollieargyle9":30wokv3m said:
Keepitgreen":30wokv3m said:
Ollieargyle9":30wokv3m said:
Rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that the announcement is a possible hacking of the OS.

The Twitter account didn't do the usual build up to the good news, the announcement itself was just the word "This", the article itself is dated 4th July.

It's not the first time that the club have published news at the weekend and dated it for the Monday. I don't think there's any hacking here.

Hacking or an accidental announcement, to me it doesn't look like it was planned to be announced today that's for sure.

The date of the article is today's date but the article has more of a friendly and less condescending tone to what we are used to reading.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":3kfz4309 said:
Ollieargyle9":3kfz4309 said:
Keepitgreen":3kfz4309 said:
Ollieargyle9":3kfz4309 said:

The date of the article is today's date but the article has more of a friendly and less condescending tone to what we are used to reading.

Looks like they've changed the date on the article now, phew :scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Fantastic news. Almost like a new signing.

Nov 18, 2011
Brilliant news.

I really hope he's on at least a two year deal so we don't go through this again next summer. McHugh's performances last season earned him as a good a contract as we can realistically give him.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Joe Totale":14w1snh3 said:
Brilliant news.

I really hope he's on at least a two year deal so we don't go through this again next summer. McHugh's performances last season earned him as a good a contract as we can realistically give him.

Reckon with a lot who has renewed their deal who have a longer length then to be given a year deal

Jul 3, 2014
Bere Alston
Argyleloyal87":1o71yubi said:
Joe Totale":1o71yubi said:
Brilliant news.

Reckon with a lot who has renewed their deal who have a longer length then to be given a year deal

Hope so, or at the very least the renewal clauses in a 1 year deal are triggered in January.

Nov 2, 2004
Green Giant":197fi5zm said:
ealinggreen":197fi5zm said:
Top stuff.Now 2 or 3 good loans and we could do well.

No loans at the moment thankyou, think we should look to get the best options for our squad permanently, as I'm sure DA is doing, loans should be restricted to emergencies or if it's an oppurtunity to good to miss, having 3/4 loan players in the starting 11 should be a thing of the past now for us

Their are no emergency loans this year.Hence clubs require large squads.This will mean a couple of long term loans it is inevitable.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
First name on the team sheet for me.

Fully deserved the captaincy and hopefully gets rewarded with promotion this season.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Excellent news that Carl is going to sign.Guess that he may not have been happy with original contract and further negotiations have taken place hence the delay in signing ? Feeling quite confident about new season now