Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Title thread is a little deceiving thou.

He hasn't actually signed the contract, more agreed to the terms in principal and will sign it next week.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Best news of the summer so far for me. I was called Victor Meldrew for not going overboard on Goodwillie and the general pedigree of the signings to date and to be fair I am a bit like old Victor. McHugh has proved himself very capable at this level recently, Goodwillie might turn out a great signing but his record in recent seasons doesn't really merit the hype to date. Delighted with this news though.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Lousy_Pint":2fz9lnlc said:
Roo, Slew, Carey, McHugh,
Songo'o, Miller and... Goodwillie (damn!)

Great try and a nice tribute to Gordon Murray, the creator of Trumpton, Camberwick Green and Chigley, who died aged 95 this week. Oh how I loved those programmes.

Feb 8, 2005
Just wondering why he is still in Dublin, and not returned by the July 1 deadline.

Adams has obviously given him extra days off before he gets back next week, but maybe the reason may have been that he has had surgery for an injury, which he may have been carrying at the end of the season.

Another reason why he hasn't made a move to another Club, perhaps.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Really pleased with this as since moving to a defensive midfielder position he has come on leaps and bounds. Many games last season when he didn't play we struggled so showed how important he was for us.

Very optimistic for this coming season based on who we have at our disposal at this early stage.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
X Isle":2n6eyzge said:
Pogleswoody":2n6eyzge said:
Roo, Slew, Carey, McHugh,
Songo'o, Miller and... Brunt?? :think:
Oh Pogels my son, back o'the net :nworthy:

Well I guess it was inevitable that a poster named after another kids tv classic from the 1960s would nail it. Tog was another of my particular favourites and I loved the pipe-cleaner men too.