Cashless stadium | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cashless stadium

Jul 14, 2008
As I said earlier I think this is a good move but personally I wouldn’t dream of going into the concourse of the Lyndhurst at half time let alone the Grandstand. I’ve been to Wembley many times which probably has more space and more food/drink outlets than nearly any other stadium and it’s still impossible at half time. Are people really that desperate for a half time Kit Kat?

Aug 27, 2016
What are the thoughts of the fans about cash less Argyle ,especially at the food and drink kiosks, I wanted to buy a Bovril (£2-50),and was told it was card only sales,I didn’t have my cards with me so had to go without.I did wonder why there were no queues at any of the kiosks, would this be because of the card only policy .

May 8, 2011
Hedgehoghouse":cctgbrnt said:
What are the thoughts of the fans about cash less Argyle ,especially at the food and drink kiosks, I wanted to buy a Bovril (£2-50),and was told it was card only sales,I didn’t have my cards with me so had to go without.I did wonder why there were no queues at any of the kiosks, would this be because of the card only policy .

I take it you missed all the publicity about going cashless from Argyle and on this and others sites over the last few weeks.