Chisholm Demolition Starting | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chisholm Demolition Starting

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
There seems to be the assumption that the old standing terrace will be ripped out. The angle of that area needs to change to improve the seating sight-lines, but I am not convinced that all the old concrete needs to be removed.

B

batesy65

Argylegames":2vjprktk said:
There seems to be the assumption that the old standing terrace will be ripped out. The angle of that area needs to change to improve the seating sight-lines, but I am not convinced that all the old concrete needs to be removed.
Its on its way out

B

batesy65

Hopefully another camera angle soon to see more of mayflower terrace going.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":okcsavo1 said:
I have not seen the P C C Archeologist yet? :whistle:

The PCC Geologist is there (apparently :oops: )

He's trying to ascertain if the substrate from the jamassic era lies above the creamacious layer or vice versa.
He's unsure whether Home Park was built on soil from the Cornish Epoch or the good ole Devonian! :coat:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
The 2nd digger is definitely removing concrete from somewhere near pitch level, also Mr S. Teppladder has moved again.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":lsjnb0v4 said:
Quintrell_Green":lsjnb0v4 said:
I have not seen the P C C Archeologist yet? :whistle:

The PCC Geologist is there (apparently :oops: )

He's trying to ascertain if the substrate from the jamassic era lies above the creamacious layer or vice versa.
He's unsure whether Home Park was built on soil from the Cornish Epoch or the good ole Devonian! :coat:

I always though the Devoniam period laid down sandstone! This is another occasion when the Club benefits from solid Cornish granite, just like it did with Johnny Hore's tackles! :lol:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I really can’t understand the negative comments.

Why would the club set up 2 webcams if they don’t want us to know how things are progressing?

Having been at the ground this morning, there is no doubt that there is a lot of work in progress.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
On Camera I think there is someone having a little sleep, up near the top of the grandstand, he occasionally moves but has been there for a couple of hours.

Sep 25, 2010
The Grumpy Loyal":fueqen2e said:
I’m sorry mate, but if anything - anything at all, had been happening inside of any significance we’d have been seeing it with the official access afforded to Steve at GoS.

This is a multimillion pound contract. It doesn’t take a genius to realise that the dozens of workers who’d normally be working on a project of this scale......aren’t there.

It’s bizarre why the club cannot be transparent about why nothing is happening. (And just to reiterate, I refer to the actual Grandstand)

You happy now, seems a lot of work has gone on today, on the Grandstand terracing.

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Lots of photos taken today. Should have a catch-up for the last fortnight done in the next day or two. :thumbup: