Chris Errington furloughed | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chris Errington furloughed

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
If I were Chris, I would consider spending my furloughed time writing a book about my experiences as a football journalist.
I have a book that Harley Lawer wrote and, as I recall, it was a very interesting read.

Jan 2, 2010
Think the danger in furloughing Chris E. is that with his time off he might realise he is far too good for the Herald, and in this more multi media world, move on and try something new.

Who is the only winner there?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The reporter who usually covers Exeter Chiefs is the latest to do an Argyle article for Plymouth Live.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Another Argyle article on Plymouth Live milked from the Ryan Lowe podcast broadcast nearly two weeks ago, this time by the other Exeter reporter.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jan 27, 2012
Chris Errington is a very good football journalist and we are spoilt with the quality of his Argyle coverage.

I liked him on Radio Devon, but now listen to the Herald Argyle podcast which is generally a good listen.

As mentioned above, an Argyle themed book from Chris Errington would be good- although it would need to be a labour of love because I'm not sure there is much money to be made doing that. The best Argyle book by a country mile is Harley Lawer's Argyle Classics- it is very well put together and researched. An update to that would be great !

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
ken jackson":2d8fhx39 said:
Great, have missed his well writen articles, stands head and shoulders above the rest of his colleagues.

Three articles from him on the Herald RSS feed today. Great to have a real journo back instead of the Excreta supporters.

Jan 27, 2012
I think the only Argyle fan amongst the Herald sports journalists is Jak Ball.

But I couldn't care less. Their coverage is very good as far as I am concerned. Many lower league football teams have barely any coverage in their local newspapers and I'd hate to rely on PAFC's or PASOTI's biased version of events. Through the years, the Herald has often proved the most reliable source of breaking news at the club.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pasoti cannot have a biased view - It's a pigging website, no more.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
gaspargomez":a74hxqyt said:
I think the only Argyle fan amongst the Herald sports journalists is Jak Ball.

You surprise me - I would say the nearest thing we have to an Argyle fan on the 'erald is Chris Errington. (IIRC he's a Palace fan)

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Surprising that with Mr Errington taking a well earned break for half term that there is next to zero Argyle coverage in the Herald.

Should have been easy to run a report/interview on the game last night via an apprentice or somebody? Anybody?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Penlee":2i9jgziu said:
Surprising that with Mr Errington taking a well earned break for half term that there is next to zero Argyle coverage in the Herald.

Should have been easy to run a report/interview on the game last night via an apprentice or somebody? Anybody?
Richard Hughes covered Saturday's match so I was surprised that last night's wasn't reported on.