Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23

Are you happy with a Monday night game?

• Yes

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
TruroTerry":34q2ho9h said:
Anyone notice we would have been in the automatics last night if Crewe hadn’t equalised in the 95th minute. Amazingly, Ryan Lowe would have got us into 3rd place three months after the embarrassment of Sid James Park.

I fully expect Exeter and Argyle to carry on winning so any slip ups by Swindle and it COULD be 1st v 2nd making it the biggest Devon Derby ever. Of course it should be on Sky but they wouldn’t recognise a tasty fixture if hit them full in the chin guard from Joffre Archer combining in off the boundary rope.

MAKE ARGYLE GREAT AGAIN

We only lost 3 points at SJP. Amazing is it’s taken us 3 months to catch the buggers again. At the time of the last derby, if we’d won I think we’d have overtaken them. Same will probably be true in March.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Premier League games for that weekend have been announced; nothing for the EFL games yet. The Friday evening slot has gone but lunchtime kick-offs on Saturday and Sunday are still free. Maybe?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2gsr1ohi said:
The Premier League games for that weekend have been announced; nothing for the EFL games yet. The Friday evening slot has gone but lunchtime kick-offs on Saturday and Sunday are still free. Maybe?

It might tie in nicely. The lunchtime slot is still to be announced and the match is likely to be pushed forward to lunchtime on the request of the police.

Aug 4, 2018
PL2 3DQ":3mpvlvs9 said:
Is there a chance our game against Exeter on 21 March will be screened live by Sky?

Given the league positions of the two teams and the rivalry (a recent survey stated it's the second most fierce rivalry in football) there's a good chance it could be shown live.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Exeter have confirmed the game is under consideration by Sky as a live game.

Link

The options are Saturday or Sunday lunchtime or Monday evening.

Screen Corner

🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰
Dec 11, 2016
Balham, London.
Hope its not a Monday as have already booked transport down to Plymouth for the weekend, leaving the area Sunday.

Imagine there is a lot of people in the same position.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
BT Sport are showing Chelsea v Man City on Saturday 21 March at lunchtime so Sky may not want to go up against that. There's no competition of other matches for Sunday lunchtime or Monday evening.

Jersey Green

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 7, 2019
I have flights booked for the family to come over and watch. Surely they can't move to a Monday at this late stage. We will be gutted.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Jersey Green":15d8aab6 said:
I have flights booked for the family to come over and watch. Surely they can't move to a Monday at this late stage. We will be gutted.
The gods looking down from TV Olympus can do whatever they damn well please with us puny mortals. That's the price we pay for wall-to-wall football.

May 16, 2016
Jersey Green":7gksnhlt said:

I almost booked flights before I read this. I fly either Thursday or Fridays and return Sunday / Mondays. If it's moved I could at least get a cheaper Saturday Flight. It's just that the longer they dither, the more it costs travellers waiting to book transport !