Could someone tell me.................... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Could someone tell me....................

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What that there's a group of people causing trouble for our football club by harassing the council planners?

:roll:

C

Cult Of Personality

Gave up a long time on free chat. This whole thing has been done to death and neither side will actually win. As for the personal insults. If you can't say it Infront of someone don't say it behind a keyboard. Man up

Aug 26, 2011
The length of contracts for players has nothing to do with Brent or other Directors, it is Adams who decides what contract length to offer. The turnover of players is part of Adams style of management as it gives him a fresh challenge every year, and keeps him busy and stops him getting bored. The moment a Director start interfering with football matters expect a resignation letter from Adams.[/quote]HC Green

Perhaps best in another thread but whilst I can accept a degree of freshening up of the squad each season the massive turnover is rediculous

Certainly didn’t work last season - where were we end October???

It took time to form team with so many new comers and if we had our form from November to end of the season. Probably been promoted