Danny Mayor to Tranmere? | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor to Tranmere?

Jun 27, 2019
Just to clear this up once and for all...

2. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season.

3. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs.

4. Under all circumstances, due consideration must be given to the sporting integrity of the competition. In particular, a player may not play official matches for more than two clubs competing in the same national championship or cup during the same season, subject to stricter individual competition regulations of member associations.

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Has Doyle played a senior game for Bradford this season? Wiki says No!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Major injured apparently

Oct 31, 2015
If all this is true I will be gutted unless another midfielder is coming in. GC10?

Jun 27, 2019
smudja":kl17kpqd said:

Yes, he played 76 minutes against Cambridge on 03/08 and 62 minutes against Grimsby on 10/08.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
smudja":3fn82qyx said:

He played 2 league games and 1 EFL Cup game for Bradford in August and 4 league games this month.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
From Chris Errington

Mayor speculation
I have been told by one club source that Danny Mayor is injured and that is why he is not in the squad tonight. I will try to find out more later.

Aug 5, 2016
Shoenice":39eafr6w said:
Wouldn't be a big miss to be absolutely honest. Skillful as he is, he lacks something in his mentality to really succeed. There's a reason he has spent virtually his whole career in League 2. I'd rather we pick up a few quid for Mayor and look at investing in someone like Cooper, who has had a more tangible return on investment.

He is integral to the way we play. I can't see us winning the league without him. We were quite fortunate to beat bottom of the league wiithout him actually, so let us see how tonight goes.

Aug 5, 2016
Tugboat":13stalb6 said:
Major injured apparently

Well he was on the pitch ball juggling at Stevenage. Can't say I saw him tearing around or sprinting though. Maybe a minor muscle tweak? Anything except to hear he is going.

Jul 14, 2008
There is absolutely no way we would sell Danny mayor in January when we are pushing for promotion. Even if he was homesick, which is possible, he would just be told to wait 4 months until the summer.

Jun 27, 2019
Herts_Green":3oj48ld8 said:
There is absolutely no way we would sell Danny mayor in January when we are pushing for promotion. Even if he was homesick, which is possible, he would just be told to wait 4 months until the summer.

You would have to be majorly homesick to swap our situation for Tranmere's. You'd also have to be a complete idiot.

Aug 4, 2011
He’s sat in the mayflower with the injured trio watching this abject performance with the rest of us

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Teams very often say that a player is injured whilst negotiating the terms of a transfer.....

Jan 21, 2007
Thank you F-B-D you just answered the question I was going to ask.

I can’t imagine that either Danny, nor the club, are pushing for anything other than promotion right now ... let’s stop crying over nothing and support the team.

COYG :scarf: