Danny Mayor to Tranmere? | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor to Tranmere?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
davie nine":1lgynaux said:
There were a lot of examples of ‘in the know’ Argyle fans at Home Park last night.
Perhaps, those who ‘took the bait’ and passed on the rumours should reflect on who passed on this information to them and consider whether these people are as well connected to club matters as they say they are.

There was also a hint of annoyance from Lowe aimed at Plymouth Live.

Jun 27, 2019
PL2 3DQ":3sll6qdm said:
davie nine":3sll6qdm said:
There were a lot of examples of ‘in the know’ Argyle fans at Home Park last night.
Perhaps, those who ‘took the bait’ and passed on the rumours should reflect on who passed on this information to them and consider whether these people are as well connected to club matters as they say they are.

I don't blame him. This pathetic rumour appears to have come solely from a numpty Tranmere fan stirring things up.

If I was Ryan Lowe I would have just laughed and said "next question".

Aug 5, 2015
14 pages of rumour, innuendo and hysteria down to the acceptance of bait put out by a troll from Tranmere. By the way I’ve heard Ryan is off to Everton when Ancelotti inevitably leaves at the end of the season.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Kentishgreen":3vph7v14 said:
By the way I’ve heard Ryan is off to Everton when Ancelotti inevitably leaves at the end of the season.
If you had said any other team you might have had a few believing you - but not Everton! :funny:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Leon Horn":1ud0a4a6 said:
Mayor celebrated very passionately in the Lower Mayflower when Jephcott's goal went in last night.

Don't think he's going anywhere.

Lowe has bc already said he isn’t.

Why’s this still going debated ffs?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
PL2 3DQ":3nc04cxq said:
davie nine":3nc04cxq said:

I think many supporters who were previously not having this rumour at all (including me) turned up at HP last night and understandably feared the worst when Mayor wasn’t even on the bench. As far as I know, there had been no media announcement that he was injured before the game, so whilst I can understand Ryan's annoyance, it would have reduced the (predictable) concerns significantly if a simple mention had been made beforehand, although of course he probably didn’t want to let the opposition manager know until the very last possible minute.

One positive out of this will be how upset those minority Mayor haters will be that he’s staying. The chuckle brothers who sit behind me and give Mayor stick EVERY game were giving rocks to Wootton last night. Admittedly, he had a shocker but I still always hate to hear loud personal abuse of any player. It’s never gonna help.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not such a good rumour after all then TRFCSWA. Good wind up though!

:tumbleweed:

The above emoji is indicative of how Danny Mayor would have struggled on your 'pitch' :funny:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Shame! They could have really done with him tonight. :wave:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Funny, TR hasn’t returned! As his team sink even more deeply into the relegation mire on a pitch that is a national laughing stock. I see Liverpool ladies are demanding that something be done about it. :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: