Danny Mayor to Tranmere? | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor to Tranmere?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
WoodsyGreen":1e8glehb said:
Herts_Green":1e8glehb said:
There is absolutely no way we would sell Danny mayor in January when we are pushing for promotion. Even if he was homesick, which is possible, he would just be told to wait 4 months until the summer.

You would have to be majorly homesick to swap our situation for Tranmere's. You'd also have to be a complete idiot.

Have you seen Tranmeres pitch, it’s like a mud pit... can’t see Mayor trying his dribbling skills on that pitch..

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I thought tonight showed exactly what Danny Mayor brings to this team. We lacked creativity and I sincerely hope FBD genuinely saw him in the stand tonight. I really can’t believe a player who only signed in the summer would jack it all in within six months, homesick or not. That said, I have to admit the silence from the club is deafening and they must be aware of the speculation. I’ve dismissed these rumours all along, but have to admit it all looks a bit suspicious now. If Ryan Lowe hasn’t mentioned it in his post match comments, then something’s going on.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ryan Lowe has said that Danny Mayor picked up an injury in training this morning and dismissed speculation that the midfield playmaker would be leaving the club before the transfer deadline on Friday. Chris Errington Twitter

Jun 27, 2019
Devongreenowl":gvl80vib said:
Ryan Lowe has said that Danny Mayor picked up an injury in training this morning and dismissed speculation that the midfield playmaker would be leaving the club before the transfer deadline on Friday. Chris Errington Twitter

That's that then.

We need Danny Mayor in our team if we're going up automatically, simple as that for me.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
From the Daily News thread.

"I’m just going to put this straight to you right now about Danny Mayor. He ain’t going nowhere.
"You know all the tweets you do saying the fans are worried about it, just put it to bed because it puts a negative approach on everything.
“I can put my life on it now. Danny Mayor ain’t going nowhere.
“It’s Friday deadline and I guarantee you will see him on Saturday.
“He got injured this morning and he could have potentially been playing.
“We trained this morning and he picked up a little niggle. He’s getting a scan tomorrow morning so we have kept him out, like we always do as a precaution with every player.”

Thread closed?????

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ryan Lowe can’t be more unequivocal than that. Looking forward to Danny being back in the side on Saturday, because we need him. I still hope we can bring in another central defender before Friday though, unless Aimson is on the verge of being ready for action. Poor Wootton looks out of his depth and needs a break.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
There were a lot of examples of ‘in the know’ Argyle fans at Home Park last night.
Perhaps, those who ‘took the bait’ and passed on the rumours should reflect on who passed on this information to them and consider whether these people are as well connected to club matters as they say they are.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Devongreenowl":3o7o8qhh said:
Ryan Lowe can’t be more unequivocal than that. Looking forward to Danny being back in the side on Saturday, because we need him. I still hope we can bring in another central defender before Friday though, unless Aimson is on the verge of being ready for action. Poor Wootton looks out of his depth and needs a break.
Since when has unequivocal ever been enough on the internet lol