David Fox leaving | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

David Fox leaving

Jul 3, 2013
He would have bwen a bench player at most if the nouses being made about arriving players are true. Up until last season he was the player that made the the team tick, if foxy had a great game then we were outstanding.
I'm pretty sure he wants to be involved with coaching so that long term option was never going to be fulfilled this far away from his family. Good luck to him.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pure class and a privilege to have seen in a green shirt.

Farewell Foxy. A true professional.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
An absolute top quality pro - on and off the field.

Every team needs a David Fox, fingers crossed RL knows where to find another.

Good Luck to David in whatever his next instalment is.

Jan 20, 2005
Plymouth, Devon
IJN":34ffcxo8 said:

Always remember how much you were purring at the pass Foxy made at Elburton in a PSF when he was on trial, Ian - majestic.

Inevitable that he's off but wish him all the best. Good luck, Foxy.

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":4ivudity said:

I can only reiterate your comments Ian. A player who came across as a model professional .I am sure we all wish him well for the future. :clap:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
A pleasure to watch. Skilful, industrious, intelligent and excellent on and off the ball. He, more than anyone, didn’t deserve his last game to end like it did.

Thanks, Foxy and good luck in whatever you plan to do next. Hope that you are not lost to the game.

Shake his hand for me, Gdog!!!

C

Cult Of Personality

Sadly his legs have gone and I don't think he could play lowe high press style.

Jul 12, 2016
Are we waiting for any other players who were offered a new contract apart from Lamieras?

Aug 9, 2010
Torbay
oldage":d9ggw29e said:
Are we waiting for any other players who were offered a new contract apart from Lamieras?

Quite a few, I think. Letheren, Joel Grant.. there is a thread stickied regarding the squad. It’s all in there.

Nov 18, 2011
A properly classy player and one who I very much enjoyed watching, all the best in the future!

However, I did struggle to see how he'd fit into the high tempo, pressing style of football that Ryan Lowe seems to favour.

Apr 1, 2017
Been a pleasure to watch over the last few seasons,will miss his experience in the middle of the park for sure.
Although probably the best decision all round, especially his family up north.
My son had the honour of walking out with foxy on his mascot day experience last December against Bradford,an experience that my lad will treasure forever.
A true professional.
All the best foxy
:nworthy:

Mar 23, 2008
JannerinCardiff":2g8jqnf7 said:
GreatYarmouthGreen":2g8jqnf7 said:
More sad about this than Carey to be honest. :thumbdown:

Thank you for some great days and some beautiful passes. Good luck with your next venture David!

:clap:

Mixed emotions for me. Foxy has been a great servant for the club and where ever he goes to I wish him well.

I do think however the time is right for us to part ways and give the new manager a chance to make his mark by bringing his own players in.

Best of luck Foxy, thanks for some great years!!
:scarf:
That's how I see it, he's been a great servant and a very cultured player but our midfield was too one paced last season and we need some athleticism in there. All the best Foxy, a really solid pro and a pleasure to watch.

Apr 30, 2011
One of my favourite players, such an intelligent player and clearly made family sacrifices to come down here. He would still do a job at L2 level in the right team.

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
A great player for the club over the last three years and will always remember him for walking out with my son who was mascot on promotion day against Newport.

I think Ryan Lowe's style of football and pace would be too much for him now so not surprised that he is leaving.

Thanks for everything Foxy!

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
A great player, whenever the crowd shouted "man on" me and my daughters would respond between us "he knows" - he just did. Quality.