Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

Mar 23, 2008
Reminds me of Nalis, not quite so good as Lilan was outstanding in the championship but him and Fox are a class act together.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
WidewellGreen":usjdwo92 said:
Tugboat":usjdwo92 said:
WidewellGreen":usjdwo92 said:
Mark Pedlar":usjdwo92 said:
The only offer on the table currently is ours.

He has an offer from us but that assertion is wrong.

So you know he has another offer of contract from another club?

Yes, and has done for a few weeks now.

Contract offer? Not just interest?

Yes, but I haven't had an update since he was offered the improved 18 month contract from us.
Perhaps your informant has discovered who is updating us.

Jul 29, 2010
elburtontrev":17d3487u said:
If Toums is Off then fair play for a 1st class attitude over the last few weeks, many a player would and could have played within themselves IF they knew that they were off.
Well done adams on finding the player and Brent for the backing
It's called 'doing a Capaldi', and yes, if he were to leave it is to his eternal credit that he didn't :clap:

Aug 24, 2008
Perhaps your informant has discovered who is updating us.[/quote]

Perhaps I haven't asked. I'm not living off this rumour, and quite happy to slip back into the doldrums of pasoti. Take it or leave what I have posted.

Mar 23, 2008
The Doctor":wh4po2e9 said:
X Isle":wh4po2e9 said:
Tugboat":wh4po2e9 said:
Final whistle will give us a good idea of what his decisions will be.

Has anyone actually heard of any clubs offering anything?...
And?, anyone?

The way he led the whole team around the ground applauding the fans at the end of the game today looked to me very much like that was his last game for us.
Just to make the point that very unusually the whole team clapped the fans and walked along the Lyndy and Devonport so there was nothing there unusual. It would have been more a sign of the times if he had walked off on his own.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Graham Carey did exactly the same!

We'll know when a) the club lets us know or b) IF he is signing for another club, THEY will promulgate the necessary information.

Everything else is just guessing and "I know something you don't know, na na nana na"!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
gaspargomez":av0yu62g said:
If we would pay him the going rate for a League One midfielder
There's no such thing. The scale of what some clubs in this league are able to offer in comparison to others is huge. There's not, to my knowledge at least, enough sides with similar enough budgets to have a 'going rate for a League One midfielder'.

Nov 25, 2015
I think the 18 month offer will make a big difference, presumably he’ll want a relegation release clause (which hopefully won’t come into play!)
He’s got 1st team football and is a big part of what has been a successful team in his time here. As long as the money is right so think he’ll stay.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
When does his contract expire? Saturday? I take it he can just walk away as a free agent and if so I'm guessing we may have seen the last of him in an Argyle shirt. :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Larry David":3gx6akpd said:
When does his contract expire? Saturday? I take it he can just walk away as a free agent and if so I'm guessing we may have seen the last of him in an Argyle shirt. :scarf:
I believe Codey said the sixth, so yes, Saturday.

But is that midnight on the sixth?... thus eligible to play against Bury?

T'would be nice to have an extension announced before kick off if he is playing.

Piccallo Pete

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 17, 2014
Subject Diagouraga
transfermarkt.co.uk

First time user of this website so apologies if this is not formatted correctly. Not sure how trustworthy the information on the above website is but mentions under there player listing that Diagouraga is contracted to Argyle until 30 Jun 2018. Good news if this is the case

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Piccallo Pete":3jtn2k2f said:
Subject Diagouraga
transfermarkt.co.uk

First time user of this website so apologies if this is not formatted correctly. Not sure how trustworthy the information on the above website is but mentions under there player listing that Diagouraga is contracted to Argyle until 30 Jun 2018. Good news if this is the case

I've merged it with an existing thread Pete.

That website is mainly made up, but welcome to Pasoti anyway!