Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 28 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Argy1e":2any8ku4 said:
IJN":2any8ku4 said:
He played very well on New Years Day, marked the Midland Messi out of the game I thought.
After the first ten games there was a lot of people saying he'd been our best player this season! Some people have short memories.

After 10 games I don't think anyone was saying anything positive about any player.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

So you watched the cameraman showed you. He had a decent game mate, trust me.

Dec 19, 2009
IJN":2xi04iox said:
Presto":2xi04iox said:
gaspargomez":2xi04iox said:
Argyleloyal87":2xi04iox said:
The herald headline is misleading, further down in the article it stats that he’s open to the idea of staying

It's also down to money....

"Up to now, Derek Adams and the board have been unable to offer a package which rivals those made elsewhere and unless something drastic changes in the next week, Diagouraga will depart after Saturday."

So it looks like other League One teams are offering better wages. Plus all other teams are closer to Leeds where he is based. No point in staying away from his family only to get less money.

So much for the "competitive budget".

What a load of tosh. You have no idea what it is down to. Money, family or way of life. Just another dig at the board. You have not a clue what you are talking about just stick to the playground

He’s a troll mate, ignore him.

By troll I assume you mean he doesn't hold the same skewed viewpoint as yourself and therefore has nothing valid to contribute.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No not all, he simply brings the same crap in almost every post.

If you can't spot it then I nothing but sympathy for you.

Do keep up.

Mar 8, 2016
It Just feels like argyle didn't act quick enough to sign him on a longer deal. Not sure why this didn't happen but it became pretty obvious pretty soon that he was a kind of player that we would want to keep for longer. Maybe if argyle were a little more proactive then we would have had him on a longer deal by now, instead of losing out to a club that will pay him more money because of course he's going to leave for more money and closer to home. We would all do the same.

Feb 8, 2005
keyser soze":3gqijom7 said:
IJN":3gqijom7 said:
Presto":3gqijom7 said:
gaspargomez":3gqijom7 said:
Argyleloyal87":3gqijom7 said:
The herald headline is misleading, further down in the article it stats that he’s open to the idea of staying

It's also down to money....

"Up to now, Derek Adams and the board have been unable to offer a package which rivals those made elsewhere and unless something drastic changes in the next week, Diagouraga will depart after Saturday."

So it looks like other League One teams are offering better wages. Plus all other teams are closer to Leeds where he is based. No point in staying away from his family only to get less money.

So much for the "competitive budget".

What a load of tosh. You have no idea what it is down to. Money, family or way of life. Just another dig at the board. You have not a clue what you are talking about just stick to the playground

He’s a troll mate, ignore him.

By troll I assume you mean he doesn't hold the same skewed viewpoint as yourself and therefore has nothing valid to contribute.

A troll is someone who makes a statement or offers an opinion, with the intention of stirring the poo, and yes, it will be a skewed viewpoint put forward, as the intention is to create conflict, rather than promote discussion.

Got it yet??????

We all know who the trolls are. They make themselves easily discernable!!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PlymOdi":2w91h8ko said:
A troll for quoting the Herald article?

Just for you Odi. Here's some of his latest gems:-

About Greens on Screens

gaspargomez":2w91h8ko said:
Its a fantastic website.

Can any volunteers be found to help keep it updated ?

Can it be affiliated to the club in some way, or some funding found to keep it going ? If Brent is so marvellous, maybe he could make a small donation or commitment to helping with this imporant historical archive ?

About McHugh

McHugh took a better financial offer and you can't blame the fella..

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/derek-adams-overachieving-plymouth-argyle-421169

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/f ... nue-417379

"...Adams himself has claimed that he and the Pilgrims are overachieving as he has the smallest playing budget in League One this season..."

He's too fat and slow for the Championship but is decent at League One level. Argyle should be able to afford to hang onto him- especially as we get the fifth highest home attendances or something. If he goes to another League One club for financial reasons then we can assume Argyle have a League Two standard budget. I expect him to stay.

May 22, 2006
Yep, every single post refers back to Brent in some way, it's pretty obvious what he's trying to do.

Jul 12, 2016
Been a very good player but if he goes so be it. Diagouraga was not exactly fighting off offers when he joined us ,despite his background.Plenty of time to find a replacement.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Beyton_Green":1adjvw48 said:
As I said opinions. In mine absolute pants. Sorry.

No need to be sorry, it's your opinion, but as I say I thought he played his best game of the season on Saturday and he marked
the little one out of the game.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Army green":2kqdtxef said:
It Just feels like argyle didn't act quick enough to sign him on a longer deal. Not sure why this didn't happen but it became pretty obvious pretty soon that he was a kind of player that we would want to keep for longer. Maybe if argyle were a little more proactive then we would have had him on a longer deal by now, instead of losing out to a club that will pay him more money because of course he's going to leave for more money and closer to home. We would all do the same.
I do agree with the sentiment of your post, however whats to say he would have been willing to sign an extended deal if offered earlier?
How I see it is that we gave him an opportunity when we were rock bottom, he lifted the team, its no coincidence that Songo and Carey started to perform. He stood out as a class above at the Blackburn Rovers game. He has put himself in the shop window, I suspect that Sunderland have offered him a short term deal. I hope he signs on, I feel it is very unlikely and the pull of his family will be too much.
Can DA find an adequate replacement?