Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 32 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A journalist for the Bolton News reports that Bolton are not interested in Diagouraga...
Marc Iles‏
@MarcIles
Been told there is nothing in the reports linking Wanderers with Plymouth midfielder Toumani Diagouraga

Bolton News

Reports linking the Bolton boss with a move for French midfielder Toumani Diagouraga, whose contract at Plymouth Argyle has expired, have been dashed from inside the club.

Aug 5, 2016
I will be surprised if a Championship club come in for him as he doesn't have the pace for that standard any more.

His touch, composure and height makes him an asset for Argyle, helps him screen the defence, win his battles, and get the ball out to the wings.

Going up a division the pace and energy levels go up a few notches and Toums will be chasing shadows against a few of those boys. They don't stop moving and they aren't slow in doing so.

If his offers are between a few League One clubs, I think ours has a good chance - he is settled here with a gaffer and some team mates who appreciate him.

Might be wishful thinking but I think there's some life left in this saga. I can see him staying.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Thought it was Barnsley intrested not Bolton?

Mar 8, 2016
He's leaving it pretty last minute to make the decision. I would have thought we will find out today one way or another?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Army green":lvwdn488 said:
He's leaving it pretty last minute to make the decision. I would have thought we will find out today one way or another?

Why?

His current contract with Argyle hasn't expired yet.

Mar 8, 2016
Andy_S":3j0ps29s said:
Army green":3j0ps29s said:

Why?

His current contract with Argyle hasn't expired yet.

It expires tomorrow. I'm guessing he's probably made his mind up by now, I Could be wrong of course but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear today what decision he's made.

Jul 17, 2011
to be honest, yes he's a decent player, but about 3/4 weeks ago most people would have said " take him or leave him ". Yes he's important and starting to look good, but he did us a favor by coming here when we needed him, having songo'o back in midfield wouldn't be the end of the world given he's most people's player of the season so far.