Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 34 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Another three points for the Pilgrims and hugs all around from team-mates for Diagouraga. Long embraces. Writing is on the wall as he gives away his shirt and shin pads to the crowd.

Mar 23, 2008
Such a shame if so, we've been good to him and crikey he's been good for us. If he does leave, we have to thank him for the momentum he has helped to create and hope Adams can get a player in a similar vein in.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Deacster":br83ohkc said:
Such a shame if so, we've been good to him and crikey he's been good for us. If he does leave, we have to thank him for the momentum he has helped to create and hope Adams can get a player in a similar vein in.
Just have to hope we don't lose it without him. Confidence is key in football and with him gone it might upset the applecart.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Thanks for your efforts Toums.

Let’s hope Derek has something up his sleeve!

Apr 8, 2014
I’m a bit pi**ed if I’m honest that he’s not giving us the rest of the season when we took a punt when no one else would. But, there is no loyalty in football anymore and in all honesty, he doesn’t owe us a thing. I don’t blame Adams either, this could of gone completely the other way. We move on, is he a big loss? Yes. Is he irreplaceable? Most definitely not. Over to you Mr Adams.