Doncaster Match Day Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Day Thread

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Just as surprised as the Oldham game when Lameiras came in out of the blue and that worked out. But has Ness played any competitive games since injury? Guess he won't last the full 90.

Nov 16, 2006
I'm not convinced that the midfield is quick enough or even strong enough, but ready to be proved wrong .

Jan 30, 2016
Blimey, Ness in is a big surprise to me -my preference would have been Songo'o with Fox pushed up. I suppose DA knows his players better than me but we shall have to wait and see. Maybe he feels that Ness will be a better player in a team that has been winning instead of the team at the first part of the season that had no confidence.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
cheshiregreen":296qnzu3 said:
Just as surprised as the Oldham game when Lameiras came in out of the blue and that worked out. But has Ness played any competitive games since injury? Guess he won't last the full 90.

I suppose in this case we are comparing Ness with Diagouraga.

Hopefully Ness will have a good game.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I doubt Jamie Ness is even match fit. Strange inclusion. That midfield just seems so pedestrian without the powerhouse Diagouraga in CM. I know Songo'o is more of a CDM, but I'd rather see him in there, allowing Foxy to play a more advanced role.

A

AR09YLE

As someone said on twitter, when Ness played for us earlier on in the season we were absolute carp. This is a good opportunity for him to come in to a team which is on form and playing well.

Dec 2, 2010
He needs to as I think I'm right in saying we haven't won a game with him in the team....good day to change that!

Feb 17, 2017
Diagouraga replaced by Jamie ness, never a boring day being an argyle fan that’s for sure

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Pilgrim61":1xbvktyp said:
He needs to as I think I'm right in saying we haven't won a game with him in the team....good day to change that!

Ness came on for the last 7 seconds v Charlton. :)

Nov 22, 2006
Maybe a risk by starting Ness today, but it also may be DA seeing if he needs a starting XI centre midfielder to fill Toums position or wether he can actually rely on Ness to step up

Mar 23, 2008
Interesting move, big game for Ness and wish him well. One thing i would say is that generally Adams team selections are predictable and i don't mean that in a negative way, he just tends to do what is expected but that's twice recently in Ness and Lameiras he's rolled the dice. Fair play to him as he is accused sometimes as being rigid and predictable.