Doncaster Match Day Thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Day Thread

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Some skill in that line up. Haven't seen Ness play so going on the opinion of others. If Sarcevic can continue to improve we may not miss Tooms. No idea how to call this but a point wouldn't be a disaster.

Jul 3, 2013
Ness seems the natural replacement without disrupting the recent game plans, if Songo came in then we would struggle to get the ball to the more creative players as well, at least Ness can pass and control the ball.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
PL2 3DQ":2a1cco91 said:
Pilgrim61":2a1cco91 said:
He needs to as I think I'm right in saying we haven't won a game with him in the team....good day to change that!

Ness came on for the last 7 seconds v Charlton. :)

The stats for games he has started for Argyle are shockingly bad. Now you could say that is because the side was struggling generally, but that wasn't the case before he came into the team and it wasn't the case immediately after he left it. But his spell in the side DID coincide with all of the red cards so he was often playing in a 10 man team.

This is a massive decision by Adams and a massive opportunity (and test) for Ness however you look at it. Hopefully it will work out okay.

Apr 30, 2011
Fox,;Ness and Sarcevic in midfield is fine when we are in possession or have the upper hand but think they are a bit pedestrian when we don't have the ball. He certainly sees a pass and is forward thinking. I think a lot of the time in the early part of the season he was playing as the deepest midfielder which doesn't suit him IMHO.

Aug 15, 2015
Harsh to judge Ness from when he was playing, given how poor a side we were then.

Just like with Lameiras, Ainsworth and maybe one or two more - he hasn't been given a fair chance in my opinion.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ness makes perfect sense. Everyone was shocking when he played, so it’s unfair to single him out.

He could do a Lameiras and we could all be raving about him in a fortnight.

I bleddy hope so!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
kingobadingo":29xu40t5 said:
No ifollow video today?

It does'nt start until just before the match, the screen is up and it says the match will start shortly.

Jul 3, 2013
Ottawa Green":1ccotj66 said:
kingobadingo":1ccotj66 said:
No ifollow video today?

It does'nt start until just before the match, the screen is up and it says the match will start shortly.

Saying purchase available from match centre, where do I find this.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
No video yet

Ottawa Green

Site Admin