Exciting player from Big club | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exciting player from Big club

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Princerock":2mn9zeqg said:
Argyleloyal87":2mn9zeqg said:
Reckon a player from Rangers or Liverpool.

I see that Bale is out of favour at Real Madrid ha ha wonder if it’s him ha ha.

Might just be able to pay for his tea break....the whole of Div 2 earns less than Bale's wages per month I would think.

:facepalm: really would never have thought that, in case you’re wondering I was only have a laugh :funny:

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Cult Of Personality":o582nigg said:
Mo Salah..... Young Egyptian player. Quite handy.

Actually someone like Rhian bewster would be amazing

I expect Brewster would get a game for a lower half Premier League team.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Saturday Service":3boljf33 said:
Ross McCrorie from Rangers is a possibility I believe.

According to the Daily Record he's meant to be joining Queen of the South for a 6 month loan.

Due to a change of manager at Doncaster Glen Middleton's loan has fallen through so Rangers might send him to us instead.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2it9d8tn said:
Saturday Service":2it9d8tn said:

According to the Daily Record he's meant to be joining Queen of the South for a 6 month loan.

Due to a change of manager at Doncaster Glen Middleton's loan has fallen through so Rangers might send him to us instead.

It is Robbie McCrorie, a goalkeeper and the brother of Ross who has gone on loan.
If it is Ross McCrorie who could sign for us, the all else fails could mean that we are trying to get Jordan Rossiter and if that fails, then we borrow McCrorie.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
DartingtonPilgrim":1v6fznjx said:
PL2 3DQ":1v6fznjx said:
Saturday Service":1v6fznjx said:

It is Robbie McCrorie, a goalkeeper and the brother of Ross who has gone on loan.
If it is Ross McCrorie who could sign for us, the all else fails could mean that we are trying to get Jordan Rossiter and if that fails, then we borrow McCrorie.

Oops, apologies to SS.

Jul 12, 2016
"If all else fails" is the criteria so we are unlikely to find out anything in the short-term. Clever choice of words by RL to keep the fans interested.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Would be a great signing to get McCrorie down on loan... would have thought Rangers would want him playing at a higher level than league 2 though?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Dalton Is God":1k0jg5e1 said:
Would be a great signing to get McCrorie down on loan... would have thought Rangers would want him playing at a higher level than league 2 though?
He will be next season with us ;)