Exciting player from Big club | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exciting player from Big club

Jul 26, 2006
Hearing that Byron Moore is a near done deal.... apparently versatile and can play up top or out wide. Can also play wing back.

Mar 14, 2009
pafc_casual":1k0wnhmh said:
Hearing that Byron Moore is a near done deal.... apparently versatile and can play up top or out wide. Can also play wing back.

Would this be the one they will announce by Saturday?

The only reason l ask is loan deals seemingly are mentioned too.

Jul 26, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":1x5lw2yt said:
pafc_casual":1x5lw2yt said:

Would this be the one they will announce by Saturday?

The only reason l ask is loan deals seemingly are mentioned too.

Yeah I reckon he is the one who will be on before Saturday.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
pafc_casual":vicewn5f said:

Awaits Action Jackson's confirmation. :cool:

Mar 16, 2009
London
pafc_casual":23u5cqzo said:

Really? We can do better than that surely?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
pafc_casual":3p4y48bz said:

Whilst I am fully supportive of RL and looking forward to the season, I am a tad skeptical that he got rid of the head of recruitment because he wants to recruit through his own contacts and so far we’ve signed 3 Bury players out of 4 signings. Not exactly screaming great contacts to me. But it’s early doors, we’ll see.

Jul 12, 2016
The appointment of RL created unrealistic expectations for most Argyle fans.The reality is that we are still somewhat short of a decent team and with only a few signings to date recruitment is not proving to be as easy as RL anticipated. His positivity is a welcome change after last season but this lack of quality signings is a bit disconcerting with the new season a few weeks away.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
People keep talking about a lack of quality players being brought in. We have to realise that we can't necessarily afford quality. Bury apparently bought in quality to excess and look where that has got the club. Mr Lowe has probably learnt from that and is being a bit more circumspect. He has brought in some of the core of his team from last season, and is still looking, but we may well have to use what we have and hope the coaching team can produce the results we all crave.