Exeter tickets (sold out) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets (sold out)

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Having multiple tiers of priority will be a lot of work for the club. There are very few fixtures where demand exceeds supply, so not worth the hassle.

May 16, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":3lqlvy6p said:
Guiri Green":3lqlvy6p said:
Guiri Green":3lqlvy6p said:
Say someone does 15 away games and 10 at HP, should they have less of a priority than a ST holder committed to 2 games fewer?

There's no prior commitment to pay upfront for all those games though. ST Holders throw money at the Club regardless of whether they go to those games or not.

Yep, and that should be rewarded.

Say a season ticket holder who attends the whole 46 plus cups each season though, misses out because a season ticket holder who makes his only away day outing of the season. Is that fair?

There's obviously a better way of doing things. It's worth discussion, not dismissing.

Surely the one away day ST guy currently has the same odds as the 46 gamer to grab a ticket. The away games are down to individual choice or means to attend. You could be construed as suggesting that only the wealthier , time rich supporters should get first dibs over someone as entitled to one as all the other ST holders.

Hold up, you're the one that said that priority should be based on financial commitment to Argyle?

As opposed to the financial reward to other Clubs ? After forking out for a ST, the decision to travel away might be beyond the whim of some supporters. It might be crap at the moment and lots of people are feeling hard done by having dipped out on the infrequent chance to travel to Exeter, but scarcity of tickets away is not something that happens very often is it ?

In previous Years wasn't there was a system of producing X amount of previous game ticket stubs to help prioritise sales when demand was there, but only after ST Holders got theirs ?

Sep 17, 2019
Sorry if it’s already been asked somewhere in this thread..... but will this game be on ifollow (for UK members) as it’s not a 3pm kick off?

Jul 14, 2008
The club confirmed earlier on Twitter that it’s not on ifollow but it is being shown on screens in the GT bar

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Herts_Green":5jibygvl said:
The club confirmed earlier on Twitter that it’s not on ifollow but it is being shown on screens in the GT bar

Good thing for the club to do :thumbup:

Sep 17, 2019
Herts_Green":mg4ble3v said:

Ah ok thanks, fair enough for the club, should be a good event. Shame I couldn’t get a ticket and can’t afford to travel to Plymouth to watch it ☹️

Maybe the club could offer a special stream from the GT bar with funds split between the GTs and the club, I’d happily pay a bit extra for the derby!

Perhaps an option once the GT event is sold out..... :thumbs:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
RoryTC93":2a522kvl said:
Herts_Green":2a522kvl said:

Ah ok thanks, fair enough for the club, should be a good event. Shame I couldn’t get a ticket and can’t afford to travel to Plymouth to watch it ☹️

Maybe the club could offer a special stream from the GT bar with funds split between the GTs and the club, I’d happily pay a bit extra for the derby!

Perhaps an option once the GT event is sold out..... :thumbs:

I very much doubt the EFL would sanction such a broadcast.