Exeter tickets (sold out) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets (sold out)

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
SwimWithTheTide":fn76vd7y said:
Say someone does 15 away games and 10 at HP, should they have less of a priority than a ST holder committed to 2 games fewer?

Yes, I think so.

Sep 2, 2008
SwimWithTheTide":1dx8782e said:
GreenThing":1dx8782e said:
SwimWithTheTide":1dx8782e said:
Say someone does 15 away games and 10 at HP, should they have less of a priority than a ST holder committed to 2 games fewer?

Yes, I think so.

Why?
I would say; to show appreciation for committing to the club from the outset. That early commitment also helps the club establish their budget which allows them to identify which crop of players they can negotiate with in order to build the best team possible for the coming season. I guess it could also be considered as a sort of 'thank you'.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
SwimWithTheTide":26947qo7 said:
GreenThing":26947qo7 said:
SwimWithTheTide":26947qo7 said:

Yes, I think so.

Why?
For one thing, all a ST holder's money is going to Argyle.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GreenThing":11xybuse said:
Lundan Cabbie":11xybuse said:
PMPilgrim":11xybuse said:
Lundan Cabbie":11xybuse said:
Should a season ticket holder automatically go to the front of the queue? If a member of the Green Army has regularly been attending 20 home and away games for years, should he/she not have higher ticket priority than a first time season ticket holder? A points loyalty scheme has to be a fair way to go.

Nope.

By handing my money to the club in the summer when it’s desperately needed (and before we sign players) I get the right for first dibs on tickets.

Eg. I have bought that right. If it went i doubt I’d by a season ticket.

So what happens when the number of season tickets is greater than the away alloction on a regular basis?

First come first served.

Is that a fair tie breaker?

What if the club were to say, the initial tickets will be sold to season ticket holders who have spent £100 or more in the club shop in the last 12 months. Would that be a good way of giving priority to fans who put their money into the club?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
IJN":3lht1akn said:
Argylegames":3lht1akn said:
SwimWithTheTide":3lht1akn said:
GreenThing":3lht1akn said:
SwimWithTheTide":3lht1akn said:

Yes, I think so.

Why?
For one thing, all a ST holder's money is going to Argyle.

Exactly right.

Fair, should shirt purchases count towards ticket priorities?

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
PL2 3DQ":1uqroz7t said:
Swindon is unreserved seating with an initial allocation of 1200 followed by 2000 more if needed.
That should keep everyone happy.

Sounds good - where did you see it is unreserved seating please?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Lundan Cabbie":9frp9fo5 said:
PMPilgrim":9frp9fo5 said:
Lundan Cabbie":9frp9fo5 said:
Should a season ticket holder automatically go to the front of the queue? If a member of the Green Army has regularly been attending 20 home and away games for years, should he/she not have higher ticket priority than a first time season ticket holder? A points loyalty scheme has to be a fair way to go.

Nope.

By handing my money to the club in the summer when it’s desperately needed (and before we sign players) I get the right for first dibs on tickets.

Eg. I have bought that right. If it went i doubt I’d by a season ticket.

So what happens when the number of season tickets is greater than the away alloction on a regular basis?

It nearly always is. The important question is not that however.

The correct question is how often do all the available away tickets get taken up by only season ticket holders.

The answer to that one, I imagine, is very rarely.

Can anyone on here say with certainty when away ticket sales have failed to move beyond season tickets holders (other than this Exeter match)?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
ChepstowGreen":2cgrfe1a said:
PL2 3DQ":2cgrfe1a said:
Swindon is unreserved seating with an initial allocation of 1200 followed by 2000 more if needed.
That should keep everyone happy.

Sounds good - where did you see it is unreserved seating please?

It was stated on the confirmation email I received when I booked the tickets online.

May 16, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":29uu75zo said:

There's no prior commitment to pay upfront for all those games though. ST Holders throw money at the Club regardless of whether they go to those games or not.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Guiri Green":vdi4vf7y said:
SwimWithTheTide":vdi4vf7y said:

There's no prior commitment to pay upfront for all those games though. ST Holders throw money at the Club regardless of whether they go to those games or not.

Yep, and that should be rewarded.

Say a season ticket holder who attends the whole 46 plus cups each season though, misses out because a season ticket holder who makes his only away day outing of the season. Is that fair?

There's obviously a better way of doing things. It's worth discussion, not dismissing.

May 16, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":2dkr4g7i said:
Guiri Green":2dkr4g7i said:
SwimWithTheTide":2dkr4g7i said:

Say a season ticket holder who attends the whole 46 plus cups each season though, misses out because a season ticket holder who makes his only away day outing of the season. Is that fair?

There's obviously a better way of doing things. It's worth discussion, not dismissing.

Surely the one away day ST guy currently has the same odds as the 46 gamer to grab a ticket. The away games are down to individual choice or means to attend. You could be construed as suggesting that only the wealthier , time rich supporters should get first dibs over someone as entitled to one as all the other ST holders.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Guiri Green":34f2miho said:
SwimWithTheTide":34f2miho said:
Guiri Green":34f2miho said:
SwimWithTheTide":34f2miho said:

Surely the one away day ST guy currently has the same odds as the 46 gamer to grab a ticket. The away games are down to individual choice or means to attend. You could be construed as suggesting that only the wealthier , time rich supporters should get first dibs over someone as entitled to one as all the other ST holders.

Hold up, you're the one that said that priority should be based on financial commitment to Argyle?