Exeter tickets (sold out) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets (sold out)

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":2q1wghg4 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2q1wghg4 said:
Away season ticket holders get first dibs before everyone else.

Surely away season ticket holders would get a ticket sent to them automatically?

Don't think many people would be prepared to pay upfront for a whole season's away tickets just to guarantee a ticket for Sid James Park.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":1j0wsv2y said:
Lundan Cabbie":1j0wsv2y said:
Away season ticket holders get first dibs before everyone else.

Surely away season ticket holders would get a ticket sent to them automatically?

You would like to think so, wouldn't you? I'm not really sure how it works at my club because I've never used it but I guess with all games in the Prem being priced at £30, it goes a hell of a long way to making easier to administrate. In League Two, away tickets must vary in price from club to club.

Aug 10, 2006
an away season ticket is a good idea but every team in the league would have to agree on a price per game, Leeds have an away season ticket £800 which is £34.70 roughly per game not sure how this works as some clubs charge more than others at Barnsley an adult ticket was £36 so clearly that's £1.30 less so maybe it evens itself out over the season, I guess they Leeds must be making money on it.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Should a season ticket holder automatically go to the front of the queue? If a member of the Green Army has regularly been attending 20 home and away games for years, should he/she not have higher ticket priority than a first time season ticket holder? A points loyalty scheme has to be a fair way to go.

Apr 5, 2008
David_Fisher":3raxl566 said:
Doesn't appear to be the same frenzy for the game at Port Vale today as only 600 or so tickets sold.

Ironic really as it's probably a far better "matchday experience" - nice big away end rather than crammed in like sardines at Sid James Park.
Yeah poor turnout for the Vale match,only just over 700 turned up in the end ,where were all the fans that turned up for the Crewe match for example ,less than half of them at the Vale
One reason why we will never become a big club, consistent support just isn't their ,unlike other clubs that bring roughly the same support for each away match,unlike us with only half the fans bothering to turn up Saturday compared to the other away games.very poor.

Aug 10, 2006
moles40":revgkaa6 said:
David_Fisher":revgkaa6 said:
Doesn't appear to be the same frenzy for the game at Port Vale today as only 600 or so tickets sold.

Ironic really as it's probably a far better "matchday experience" - nice big away end rather than crammed in like sardines at Sid James Park.
Yeah poor turnout for the Vale match,only just over 700 turned up in the end ,where were all the fans that turned up for the Crewe match for example ,less than half of them at the Vale
One reason why we will never become a big club, consistent support just isn't their ,unlike other clubs that bring roughly the same support for each away match,unlike us with only half the fans bothering to turn up Saturday compared to the other away games.very poor.
crap support and we still had nearly double what bristol rovers had at lincoln.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Official away attendance was 735 but didn’t we sell that many before the day? I somehow doubt that number includes those like my son and I who potd.
Potd was cash only as were transactions over the bar in the supporters club. I ask myself why would that be? What benefits do Port Vale get from not catering for those of us who live in the 21st century?

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I know this game is like going to the dentist, but I would still like to go and my attempts to quietly get in the away areas have been thwarted. So if anyone does have a ticket … please send me a PM.

Aug 30, 2016
:scarf:
nobby c":s5o87kkg said:
Gutted to miss out on tickets this morning!
Rang ticket-line and got through at 0912 only to be told to ring back at 0915, tried dragging the call out for 3 minutes but no joy! As a result, put the phone down and rang constantly until finally getting through at 1032 to be told they had sold out.
Organised annual leave around the 26 October, so if anyone can not make the game, me and the Mrs would slap your hand off for 2 tickets!
Cheers
Nobby

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PMPilgrim":2if16qju said:
Lundan Cabbie":2if16qju said:
Should a season ticket holder automatically go to the front of the queue? If a member of the Green Army has regularly been attending 20 home and away games for years, should he/she not have higher ticket priority than a first time season ticket holder? A points loyalty scheme has to be a fair way to go.

Nope.

By handing my money to the club in the summer when it’s desperately needed (and before we sign players) I get the right for first dibs on tickets.

Eg. I have bought that right. If it went i doubt I’d by a season ticket.

So what happens when the number of season tickets is greater than the away alloction on a regular basis?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":3l9l9vvr said:
PMPilgrim":3l9l9vvr said:
Lundan Cabbie":3l9l9vvr said:

Nope.

By handing my money to the club in the summer when it’s desperately needed (and before we sign players) I get the right for first dibs on tickets.

So what happens when the number of season tickets is greater than the away alloction on a regular basis?

Is the away allocation often smaller than the number of Season Ticket holders who want to travel away?
Besides, we are talking here about away ST holders so could easily have an opt-in/opt-out system or a ballot or whatever.

I don't go away anymore, when I lived in London I spent 20+ years often going to more away games than home games.
Tbh HP seems quite a trip these days!! :lol:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":37kcgec0 said:
PMPilgrim":37kcgec0 said:
Lundan Cabbie":37kcgec0 said:

Nope.

First come first served.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Say someone does 15 away games and 10 at HP, should they have less of a priority than a ST holder committed to 2 games fewer?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Swindon is unreserved seating with an initial allocation of 1200 followed by 2000 more if needed.
That should keep everyone happy.