Fans at Home Park (2,000 fans allowed in v MK Dons) | Page 73 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans at Home Park (2,000 fans allowed in v MK Dons)

A rota system to allow all ST holders to see games?

• Yes, that's fair

Votes: 83 65.4%
  • No, 1st come, 1st served I want to see all games

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
May 16, 2016
I think anyone getting a ticket to attend should boycott the game as a matter of principle. Refuse to go unless someone else goes in your place. Despite paying over the odds for ifollow, I'm refusing to watch it, or at the very least turning the volume down and placing my tablet face down on the coffee table.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Guiri Green":158fq1k5 said:
I think anyone getting a ticket to attend should boycott the game as a matter of principle. Refuse to go unless someone else goes in your place. Despite paying over the odds for ifollow, I'm refusing to watch it, or at the very least turning the volume down and placing my tablet face down on the coffee table.

A rare thing in this day and age - a man of principle - gets my vote for supporter of the year...... :twisted: :twisted: :whistle:

Jul 12, 2004
I too appear unable to access my purchase history. I wanted to find out when I actually purchased my season ticket but that is not possible anymore. If Argyle are not careful this will generate a whole load more conspiracy theories.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Bonzo":tjbtjv36 said:
I too appear unable to access my purchase history. I wanted to find out when I actually purchased my season ticket but that is not possible anymore. If Argyle are not careful this will generate a whole load more conspiracy theories.

If you still have your confirmation email, it tells you on there?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bonzo":232veviv said:

I think 5G causing Covid and Bill Gates involved in tracing you after one has been vaccinated proves beyond doubt NOTHING will stop conspiracy theories.

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
Strangly I have now two seats !! I was in the first allocation and attended the first game, I have had another email today advising I am in the second alloction too with a seat in a different part of the ground- work that out! Ticket office closed so awaiting reply from an email.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Shm":uy3spi2g said:
Strangly I have now two seats !! I was in the first allocation and attended the first game, I have had another email today advising I am in the second alloction too with a seat in a different part of the ground- work that out! Ticket office closed so awaiting reply from an email.
Aren't you the one with the split personality? :funny: :funny:

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
L G":2ao0vghx said:
Shm":2ao0vghx said:
Aren't you the one with the split personality? :funny: :funny:

Edited by Admin.

Not the place for that.

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Crowd now going up to 2,000 according to PlymouthLive.

I may just get in to the next match,

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
LipsonJock":24csdmvq said:
Crowd now going up to 2,000 according to PlymouthLive.

I may just get in to the next match,
The emails have already gone out to the lucky 192 I believe.