Fans at Home Park (2,000 fans allowed in v MK Dons) | Page 72 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans at Home Park (2,000 fans allowed in v MK Dons)

A rota system to allow all ST holders to see games?

• Yes, that's fair

Votes: 83 65.4%
  • No, 1st come, 1st served I want to see all games

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Tickets going out now to people in Tier 3 regions (Bristol) whilst people in Plymouth still can't get in.

What on earth is going on - we're coming across as proper tinpot.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
David Friio's mate":qlyyoe92 said:
Tickets going out now to people in Tier 3 regions (Bristol) whilst people in Plymouth still can't get in.

What on earth is going on - we're coming across as proper tinpot.

I doubt whether the club would or should police the tiers matey.

A) It’s so changeable and B) They have said if you’re from a higher tier you shouldn’t come!

Imagine if they missed out Bristol (as an example) addresses and then (unlikely as it is) Bristol drops into the same as Plymouth on the 16th, those people that live in that Postcode would feel aggrieved wouldn’t they?

It’s a mare and no mistake. I don’t envy them trying to keep everyone happy.

Jul 27, 2020
HI devonport green owl I have been considering the same looking at your very recent post

this week I sent a letter to the chief executive asking not just for me but thinking of fairness for all ST holders what plan if any for getting all ST holders an equal chance of home game time this year also sent a sae so would expect a reply

now I know some or many of you might think the decision was made and not reversible your probably right well lets see

maybe like some others today I have received an Ok to attend the MK match 19th december which is OK but I would feel uneasy if I thought over the remaining season there would be many qualifying people who didnt get the chance so I am mulling that over and who's to say this will be the only home game offered this season as they try and top up the ipswich match crowd every home game with different selected ST s I suspect that would be the case if so one match for a ST paid might be a possibility ouch

I suspect it will be the same people that got into the Ipswich game plus a few more

I am just hooked to the principle of fairness for all you argue for yourself and for others who have the same objective

if anybody doesnt like that type of thinking too bad

thats it have fun

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
We've had the 3rd family member sent email for Milton Keynes, 12:59 renewal on Day 1....

Dec 3, 2005
So can I assume that I am not being invited to the game on the 19th December?
And can I then assume that the SAME supporters who attended the Ipswich game are once again invited to the next game?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I think the biggest issue with rotating fans invited in is that there will be the need for a new seating plan to be devised for every single match.

Dec 3, 2005
GreenThing":1e9r9li4 said:
I think the biggest issue with rotating fans invited in is that there will be the need for a new seating plan to be devised for every single match.
2 weeks not long enough?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
djg145":1n9xz3eb said:
GreenThing":1n9xz3eb said:
2 weeks not long enough?

It may well be, but when there’s 2 games in the week? The system in place was made clear when we renewed and requires revisions of the seating plan only when the allowed attendance is increased (if the attendance is decreased they can go back to a previous plan).

Jul 14, 2008
djg145":hcmhdbvl said:
And can I then assume that the SAME supporters who attended the Ipswich game are once again invited to the next game?
Well obviously yes, that was clearly the deal when season tickets went on sale. Please get over it.

Dec 3, 2005
Herts_Green":2j29782x said:
djg145":2j29782x said:
Well obviously yes, that was clearly the deal when season tickets went on sale. Please get over it.
Supporters at the Ipswich game were
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
They have been served.

Feb 23, 2008
djg, if you read the terms and conditions it says the first to buy will be first to attend games. Plural.

Not attend the first game.

Best hope is that the club uses their right to change terms and conditions and make it a rota.

I don't think it's fair the way the club sold them back in July but that was the deal, the same as it wasn't fair throughout the whole pandemic that some people got 80pc of their wages or more for staying safely at home while others suddenly became key workers overnight, meaning no pay if they stayed at home, even worse others losing their jobs or having their incomes reduced through no fault of their own.

It is what it is.

The reverse question I would ask is how would someone stamping their feet and pressurising the club into a U-turn feel if they took a key worker's space, a young child's, a disabled supporter's etc who has been told they're one of the initial 2k because they don't like the terms anymore as they don't suit them now?

It's unfortunate that the numbers are 2 or 4k rather than the 5k estimated at the time, but everyone's had two chances to either not renew or get a refund, the latter which the club didn't have to offer.

Apr 21, 2007
I'm hoping someone can help. I have emailed the club but I didn't receive a response last time I emailed them.

On E ticketing when I click on memberships it says currently you have no active memberships but I have purchased a season ticket and I'm receiving the Ifollow home games.

Also a couple of weeks ago when I checked the original allocation of season tickets it said in my account history that I had purchased a season ticket.  However now I can find no evidence of it on there.

Has anyone else had this happen? I never requested a refund so I'm anxious as to why there doesn't seem to be a record of my season ticket on my account.

Thank you for any help.

Feb 8, 2005
Darrenpafc":1867w0hm said:
I'm hoping someone can help. I have emailed the club but I didn't receive a response last time I emailed them.

On E ticketing when I click on memberships it says currently you have no active memberships but I have purchased a season ticket and I'm receiving the Ifollow home games.

Also a couple of weeks ago when I checked the original allocation of season tickets it said in my account history that I had purchased a season ticket.  However now I can find no evidence of it on there.

Has anyone else had this happen? I never requested a refund so I'm anxious as to why there doesn't seem to be a record of my season ticket on my account.

Thank you for any help.

1. Log into PAFC website
2. Click on your name
3. drop down to "Purchased Packages"
4. click on the +
5. If it now shows "Season Ticket - Plymouth Argyle expires 01/07/2021" then all is well, and ignore any other references on the website.

Hope it helps.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Darrenpafc":j7viq5t4 said:

Everyone’s history has been wiped for some reason. Even the new golden ticket holders notified post Ipswich seem to have no purchase history.....