Fighting in Demport End today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fighting in Demport End today

Feb 23, 2008
Speaking about droning on you should hear the fellas near the black of block 4 just groaning and moaning any football cliche you could think of straight from the whistle......now that's irritating.....

May 28, 2015
Agree with Sam. The chants towards the guy who was only being honest were ridiculous. As sam said every single week those same people make the exact same chant about a team being wycombe in disguise at the slightest little thing. I dont see what is wrong with someone stating there opinion. Hes a good lad and he was completely correct in what he was saying, we are sh#t. And the fans who dont agree need to open their eyes because at the moment we are as good as gone

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
metroace":2xl1a7p1 said:
Most blocks have negative tw@ts. Some are louder and more repetitive than others. I wonder why they think that those around them want to hear them droning on like a broken record?

I wouldn't worry. Soon enough they'll all stop bothering with Argyle and then you can have 50 seats all to yourself to be positive in

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Bristol Rich":1oh8nmfl said:
This is all of a symptom of the team doing poorly. If we start winning games this will all stop.

It might calm down a bit, but there are some who moan and whinge about everything regardless.

May 1, 2011
GreenThing":2c5qj9hn said:
Bristol Rich":2c5qj9hn said:
This is all of a symptom of the team doing poorly. If we start winning games this will all stop.

It might calm down a bit, but there are some who moan and whinge about everything regardless.

That's very different to fans fighting and arguing amongst themselves.

Feb 23, 2008
Yeah there's definitely a lot more toxic atmosphere around HP these days, combination of results, the same failings and the opportunity to vent now the players come through from the demport corner now.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I read an article about/by Tony Adams a couple of weeks ago and he said football has changed so fans now go to see their team win. They used to go to support the team/players.

Of course, some still do.

May 1, 2011
Penlee":8nm03jkd said:
I read an article about/by Tony Adams a couple of weeks ago and he said football has changed so fans now go to see their team win. They used to go to support the team/players.

Of course, some still do.

Are you implying that in some way the fans are to blame for this season's debacle?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Of course they are!
The fans (too loud. not loud enough) the referees, the budget, the redevelopment, the moss, the alignment of the stars, the beating of the wings of a butterfly in the Amazon.
Only one element not to blame. Lord V Neck. He Who Took Us To Wembley

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
No it is just that the ultra negative hecklers are too loud and annoy pretty much everyone around them.

They are bad when we are doing well so seasons like this just serve to crank up the volume and fuel their agendas.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Penlee":29iiikcp said:
No it is just that the ultra negative hecklers are too loud and annoy pretty much everyone around them.

They are bad when we are doing well so seasons like this just serve to crank up the volume and fuel their agendas.

Hmm yes obviously Plymouthians have money to burn, £400 per year seems reasonable for these people to persue their hobby of hating their Saturday afternoon and specifically annoying you

Agenda!? Fnar Fnar. Drink the Kool Aid kid

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Probably a knuckle-dragging thug. Because, of course, proper fans don’t watch bottom of the league clashes in December.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
SparkyPAFC":1fshia7l said:
There's a lad right behind us in Block 3 who is ultra negative, doesn't have a good word to say even when we're winning/playing well and it grates on those who do support the Club through thick and thinner.
Yesterday was a case of the straw breaking the camels back. My mate approached said person in an aggressive manner but didn't lay a finger on him. He was then shoved down 3 rows. As you can imagine he wasn't best pleased to having been assaulted so confronted the lad again. Lots of shouted ensued before they were separated and my mate moved several rows away to calm the situation and focus fans and their phones onto the pitch (it was amazing to see how many wanted to film the action, lots of budding cameramen for Sky to recruit...)
He apologised to those sat around the incidect after the final whistle.
So that's okay then, just because he didn't touch him. That would wind anyone up.