Fighting in Demport End today | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fighting in Demport End today

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
meetoo":3gegwjhf said:
If your mate was the one in the mac who had a beard could you please let him know my 82 year old mother doesn’t like the Matt Munroe word. There are other words to use. We’re all passionate about our team and I used a few choice words on Saturday but the continual stream of flip and Matt Munroe wears a bit thin after awhile!
Think you are talking about a young man who sits mid block row U. He was angry about a different bloke in same row! For a little while I thought it was going to kick off big time. Everyone involved have been in these seats all season. Let's see what happens next.

C

Cult Of Personality

Sit in block 14 Row K and tensions have been high all season in our block. From the stewars and club trying to get people to sit down even tho the away fans and devonport stand up to Saturday incident where the team is playing crap and fans are getting so angry that they look for the smallest things . Things need to change at Argyle for the good and fast

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
L G":rgkw2uj5 said:
meetoo":rgkw2uj5 said:
If your mate was the one in the mac who had a beard could you please let him know my 82 year old mother doesn’t like the Matt Munroe word. There are other words to use. We’re all passionate about our team and I used a few choice words on Saturday but the continual stream of flip and Matt Munroe wears a bit thin after awhile!
Think you are talking about a young man who sits mid block row U. He was angry about a different bloke in same row! For a little while I thought it was going to kick off big time. Everyone involved have been in these seats all season. Let's see what happens next.

The other guy (in the red coat) seemed to have had enough of the foul and abusive language like the rest of us. I can swear with the best but continual use of the c word is unacceptable especially when preceding:-
A member of playing staffs name,
A member of the coaching staffs name,
A member of the officiating team et al.

Happy days :scarf:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Can't remember too much about the coat colours if i'm honest.
Saturday night/sunday morning put paid to that.
Could do with a couple of wins to change the atmosphere.

Jul 3, 2013
PAFC123":1tv29ba9 said:
Stiffler":1tv29ba9 said:
To be fair, I’ve seen bigger corner flags than 99% of the folk who occupy the Devonpot End, most would struggle to throw a cricket ball, let alone a punch!

Unlike you then, you're like Mike Tyson with your punches because you're so hard

I have not frequented the Devonport End since my active pyro days in the mid 90s. In those days People were allowed to swear, push and shove and also stand in front of someone else without a single moan or groan.

As for your post, did not realise you knew me ;)

Sep 27, 2017
I heard it all started kicking off after GreenArmy1984 started chanting “we are going up” when Bradford scored their third.

Oct 16, 2016
Stiffler":3qpdjnjb said:
PAFC123":3qpdjnjb said:
Stiffler":3qpdjnjb said:
To be fair, I’ve seen bigger corner flags than 99% of the folk who occupy the Devonpot End, most would struggle to throw a cricket ball, let alone a punch!

Unlike you then, you're like Mike Tyson with your punches because you're so hard

I have not frequented the Devonport End since my active pyro days in the mid 90s. In those days People were allowed to swear, push and shove and also stand in front of someone else without a single moan or groan.

Should have been there for the late 70s early 80s kid

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Shankster":3sfdqnbd said:
Stiffler":3sfdqnbd said:
PAFC123":3sfdqnbd said:
Stiffler":3sfdqnbd said:

Best avoided really. Chelsea in the 70s and Pompey in the 80s are paradoxically both some of the most remarkable and disturbing events I've seen at Home Park. Scary too.

Oct 31, 2015
Terraces":cgu1rc0t said:
I heard it all started kicking off after GreenArmy1984 started chanting “we are going up” when Bradford scored their third.

Oh that is funny. I nearly spat my tea out.:) :) :)

Kevin Pedlar

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jul 28, 2010
Plymouth
gaspargomez":ctqju1or said:
Why is it that when some people watch football matches they seem to think its Ok to behave like thugs or idiots ?

I bet they are not like this at work, when shopping or at home !

Sadly, I suspect they are - and probably think Eastenders is a factual programme!

Jul 3, 2013
Shankster":1v2hm5tr said:
Stiffler":1v2hm5tr said:
PAFC123":1v2hm5tr said:
Stiffler":1v2hm5tr said:

The only days of the 80s I remember as a kid was the hand of god and a few sessions of space invaders and skating down at rollarena, must have been about 7/8 years old.