First image of the new kit | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First image of the new kit

Your first impression of the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
edengreen":1t1wbq5u said:
On first look the Green is brighter and better than recent years
Recent years shirts have looked like they have been this colour but been in the washing machine 5000 times before you buy it

Ine thing for me with Argyle shirts of recent years is that the logos whatever colour or style start peeling very quickly

The puma shirts I had from the Norris era have only just started to fo that and I wore those to death these hardly get worn these days normally only match times and they peel within there life period

I think puma take the mick with the quality for the cost when you see there standard shirts being sold under £20

Be careful how you wash them. Logos peeling off is normally due to fabric softener. Wash at 30 degrees and try to avoid the modern pods too because they can have a degree of softener included in them as well. Putting shirts into a wash and using fabric softener just ONCE can compromise anything attached to the fabric, maybe not immediately but at certainly at some point in the future. I have never experienced peeling myself but I have never trusted the Mrs to do the footy shirt wash.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
we can only be grateful that we are not charged the same as man utd fans were a few years ago which was £195 (or very close to it) for the full kit.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The club have released more images of the new kit.
As ever it needs to be properly judged in the flesh but it's too dark for my liking. It could be a struggle under the grandstand side floodlights for a winter evening game, if the club survives.

Club Twitter

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I like the black shorts and white socks combo though.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
PL2 3DQ":20knczsx said:
The club have released more images of the new kit.
As ever it needs to be properly judged in the flesh but it's too dark for my liking. It could be a struggle under the grandstand side floodlights for a winter evening game, if the club survives.

Club Twitter

Are you being serious PL2? Could be a struggle to see it? If the club survives? I’m sure you aren’t Morrissey, but I think there’s a song in there somewhere. :cool:

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
arrythewurzel":2aylwv1m said:
Ryan Lowe’s tweet is an odd one ? #incoming ?

Cooper apparently - if you believe the Twitter analysts!

I like the kit. I think the socks look the most controversial however. The tops look a bit different!

I haven’t bought a replica kit for years but I’ll be getting this one to, hopefully, do a tiny bit for the club’s bank balance.

Aug 11, 2013
Having pondered I think it’s Dom Telford and he’s joshing because we saw so little of him last season it’s like a new signing !

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
No, no, no, no no! A plain, turgid mud-green shirt and black short just look awful together - white socks with GREY tops? What the hell is that all about? Sorry, but from what’s been shown so far, this looks like a massive fail, Argo. :thumbdown: :sick:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
TruroTerry":1ca9osxw said:
That’s British Racing Green that is :greensmile:

Just a shame it’s got Ginsters on instead of Dewdneys or even Passion for Pie owned by an Argyle fan :thumbs:

It’s darker than BRG